Nokia 6310 (2021) mount internal storage?

Search This thread

TheSwede86

Oct 3, 2014
Hello,

Wondering if Nokia 6310 (2021) supports AT-commands?

I want to read out the internal memory / contacts / SMS etc. (the device does not have a memory card, only internal memory).

If I connect the phone to my computer using the USB-cable it does not mount the internal storage, I read somewhere that I might need to insert an SD-Card in order for the internal storage to be visible / mountable.

Any ideas?

Best Regards - Karl

flairepathos.info

Dec 8, 2018
South Africa
Youd have to search online but most likely it does

If you have your developer options enabled there is usually a default Usb ... for pictures mount as storage cd drive ...

Or you havent installed the driver for yur device on your pc

TheSwede86

Oct 3, 2014
As per its product description it has a microSDHC-card slot.
Yes it does have such a slot but I do not have a (micro)SDHC-card and want to dump the internal storage.
Youd have to search online but most likely it does

If you have your developer options enabled there is usually a default Usb ... for pictures mount as storage cd drive ...

Or you havent installed the driver for yur device on your pc
This phone runs Nokia S30+ and not Android...

xXx yYy

Feb 4, 2017
As soon as you power on the phone ( read: phone gets booted ) its internal SD-card gets mounted by default where it doesn't matter what OS it is based on.

TheSwede86

Oct 3, 2014
As soon as you power on the phone ( read: phone gets booted ) its internal SD-card gets mounted by default where it doesn't matter what OS it is based on.
Yes but how can I access it through a computer? A microSDHC-card mounts as an external disk in Windows that I know but nothing happens when I plug the phone in without a microSDHC-card.

Tried various settings on the phone such as "USB Mass Storage Device" etc.