Nokia 8 How to get back to nougat or oreo ost 6.0.4 working

Search This thread

sebba4014

Jun 14, 2018
santiago
Hello guys, im William from chile and i love this terminal and i want to share my hard work

It is in your own risk, im just helping. im not saying this is my software and anything like that. just sharing for nokia lovers

this is how you can get back to nougat or oreo firmware if you want Works on all nokia 8 variants NB1

Make sure your terminal is unlocked and critical unlocked correctly

ost and nb0 tools drive.google.c/open?id=1OZ0V09OQfuQY9pduNK4bNNQ91zh_ParL Fill om in the link

Nougat

drive.google.c/open?id=1OE5L3beiOhz6gCx0G4D2HMT4e70ibwrK fill om in the link

°1 Install ost and patch file onlineupdatetool.exe and drivers
°2 Do not delete onlineupdatetool.exe.CFG Open it an change
MyResources.Properties.Settings>
<setting name="SutLevel" serializeAs="String">
<value>99</value>
°3 when you select de nb0 file go back and next and you can pass next without wait time
°4 wait for flash and you got it

OREO

drive.google.c/open?id=1GtwHZHT1TUxsHIOe5DEo1vLn9AvtALP3

Repeat 1 and 2 steps

°3 extract zip so you get nb0 file
°4 go to nb0 tools and extract the oreo nb0 file
°5 open ost tools when you select the firmware file select on the extracted nb0 the file with extention MFL
°6 done

my nokia is TA-1012

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2018
drive google

hi... the link u gave is not working... can u correct that link again...??

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Hello guys, im William from chile and i love this terminal and i want to share my hard work

It is in your own risk, im just helping. im not saying this is my software and anything like that. just sharing for nokia lovers

this is how you can get back to nougat or oreo firmware if you want Works on all nokia 8 variants NB1

Make sure your terminal is unlocked and critical unlocked correctly

ost and nb0 tools drive.google.c/open?id=1k6LV0zA9-Hr63tHlLMPiNSqNzdhkH619

Nougat

drive.google.c/open?id=1OE5L3beiOhz6gCx0G4D2HMT4e70ibwrK

°1 Install ost and patch file onlineupdatetool.exe and drivers
°2 Do not delete onlineupdatetool.exe.CFG Open it an change
MyResources.Properties.Settings>
<setting name="SutLevel" serializeAs="String">
<value>99</value>
°3 when you select de nb0 file go back and next and you can pass next without wait time
°4 wait for flash and you got it

OREO

drive.google.c/open?id=1GtwHZHT1TUxsHIOe5DEo1vLn9AvtALP3

Repeat 1 and 2 steps

°3 extract zip so you get nb0 file
°4 go to nb0 tools and extract the oreo nb0 file
°5 open ost tools when you select the firmware file select on the extracted nb0 the file with extention MFL
°6 done

my nokia is TA-1012

hi... the link u gave is not working... can u correct that link again...??

Mayersdz

Nov 4, 2017
what about 1004 nbo , any way system update will automaticly update to pue again how to stop it ? i was oreo then after restarting phone it updated alone

sebba4014

Jun 14, 2018
santiago
what about 1004 nbo , any way system update will automaticly update to pue again how to stop it ? i was oreo then after restarting phone it updated alone

Firstable when you update the firmware that you want. Take of your chip. Skip the first boot without enter any acount. Next go to settings and unlock developer options in settings about phone compilation number pressing 5 - 7 times. disable automatic updates. Next go apps and disable notifications of google play services and thats it