Nokia 9 with Android 10, Issue with camera?

Search This thread

mrsjones

Apr 1, 2011
Hello everybody, since i installed Android 10 Update yesterday, the "depth of field" does not work anymorye. Even if i activate it again, all images are saving without "depth"-Information.

Does anyone have the same issue noticed?

Regards

guest543252

Dec 11, 2019
I just had a look through the photos I've taken since updating to Android 10, and at first glance I thought the same may be true for me. However, I think it's just that the Depth icon is no longer showing in Google Photos for some reason, even though the depth of field data is properly captured when enabled. You can verify by editing the (non-Raw) file and adjusting the 'Blur' setting - photos taken without the depth of field data allow you to adjust the 'Pop' setting instead.

Hope that helps.

Jandemee

Dec 23, 2019
Hab das selbe Problem. Außerdem sind seid dem Update keine Fotos im Dunkeln mit Blitz möglich. Bzw . Der Blitz funktioniert, allerdings nimmt das "tolle Foto Handy" das Bild wohl nach dem Blitz auf.
Außerdem bekomme ich jetzt Warnmeldungen wegen Überhitzung. Reproduzierbar bei ca. 5 min Roblox spielen.

Webghost DK

Apr 20, 2019
This morning i woke, checked the phone and it was heated up so bad that i had to take off the charger and put it back on the table. Heated as in smokin warm.
This is also something new since A10.
Watch out for this issue.

Last edited:

Elbimster

Jun 30, 2007
Orlando
Tonight I had an issue when trying to take a picture in WhatsApp where the phone spent about . . . 10 minutes in a reboot loop. Anybody else had that issue?

Definitely having a lot of issues since updating to A10. Seems slower, more stuttery, quick launch for the camera freezes more often than not (I've lost some fantastic pictures of my family from the holidays because of this; doesn't help that my family are all iPhone people), REALLY FAST battery drain...and all this is AFTER I did a hard reset on it.

morko33

Dec 5, 2019
I've got bootloop using Skype video call with rear camera about 15min and the phone got really hot. I managed somehow stop the Loop by charging phone and pressing volume down and Power buttons together and it gave the fastboot text left top corner, then I just turned phone off and on again.

Also the phone is often restarting itself when trying to take picture with whatsupp.

It also freezes all the time when using camera app.

I've done factory reset one time but it is not helping.

Android 10 SP2

morko33

Dec 5, 2019
Hi, has anyone tried to tap Google battery optimization off for Nokia camera app? Has it any positive effect for camera crashing problem?
IS there some other camera related battery optimization background processess going on?

Top Liked Posts