Question Nokia G20 - GPS Location Android 12

Search This thread

nokiauser2021

May 23, 2022
Hello,

i have a Nokia G20 and have made yesterday the update to Android 12 and i already hate it but thats not my question...

Since i have update to Android 12 the Phone show me many times the GPS Location ICON (but i have deactivated GPS) - before i have had Android 12 this was never - and i have also no specific new app installed who always use it.

So my question - can i Deactivated this? I dont want that my Phone always get my Position/Locate me with GPS....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my bad english im very bad in this language 😅😅

mvikrant97

Hello,

i have a Nokia G20 and have made yesterday the update to Android 12 and i already hate it but thats not my question...

Since i have update to Android 12 the Phone show me many times the GPS Location ICON (but i have deactivated GPS) - before i have had Android 12 this was never - and i have also no specific new app installed who always use it.

So my question - can i Deactivated this? I dont want that my Phone always get my Position/Locate me with GPS....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my bad english im very bad in this language 😅😅
Wait for Nokia to fix it up.