Search This thread

roberto_1986

I think you are missing one command to reboot device in fastboot mode, using
adb reboot bootloader
then you can type the command fastboot devices

nope!

Code:
adb devices
and accept the pop up on phone's screen.
- Now reboot your phone to Fastboot mode
- Type
Code:
fastboot devices
- Your device ID will be visible on Screen.
- They type
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

like u can see first i need to type "adb devices" and like u can see on the previous screenshot ADB see my phone then u need to type "fastboot devices" and the phone need to boot into fastboot but wont on me.....
im already tryed your command "adb reboot bootloader" and then my phone boot on fastboot but the weird thing is if did like this ADB wont see anymore my phone.....any help pls?

Last edited:

roberto_1986

2020-12-10 22_49_04-[GUIDE][BEGONIA]Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP and Root[PROPER] _ XDA Devel...png

carlshark

Jul 9, 2012
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Are you using the latest version of platform-tools for your OS?
Have you installed the correct drivers for VCOM? (Although these might have been installed automatically.)

Those might be the reasons why your device (on fastboot) cannot be detected.

roberto_1986

Are you using the latest version of platform-tools for your OS?
Have you installed the correct drivers for VCOM? (Although these might have been installed automatically.)

Those might be the reasons why your device (on fastboot) cannot be detected.
Ty for your answer!
YES i have installed last version of platfor-tools!
hmmm i think i have installed all driver but not VCOM...
can u give me the link pls?
also did u think its better stay on android 9 or 10 for root?

carlshark

Jul 9, 2012
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
Redmi Note 8 Pro
If your computer might not have installed them automatically, Google and download the latest version of MiFlash from Xiaomi. The first pop-up screen in Chinese will attempt to install all required drivers to your computer.

I'm sorry to see you struggling with English, we can only help you as long as we understand what you are trying to ask.

For your last question, it's a matter of personal preference really. I am using CFW A11 and Magisk on my RN8P.

roberto_1986

If your computer might not have installed them automatically, Google and download the latest version of MiFlash from Xiaomi. The first pop-up screen in Chinese will attempt to install all required drivers to your computer.

I'm sorry to see you struggling with English, we can only help you as long as we understand what you are trying to ask.

For your last question, it's a matter of personal preference really. I am using CFW A11 and Magisk on my RN8P.

Well nvm finaly i ROOTED my phone!!!!!
BUT there is only 2 thing weird.....

1 - i followed this guide:

- In TWRP mount System
- Go to Advanced > file manager
- then go to system_root > system and delete "recovery-from-boot.p"
- Go home and again go to advanced and Select "Close AVB2.0" swipe to confirm.
- Go back and select "Install Root"
- Here you go magisk 19.4 will be installed (U can chose any other versions afterwards.)
- Reboot the device to system.
- Ah Yes you did it

BUT at this point --->- then go to system_root > system and delete "recovery-from-boot.p"
i didnt find that file to delete why?

2 - when im try to change magisk name he tell me cant do it whhy???

Screenshot_2020-12-11-03-00-17-966_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg

Also i need to click on maintain AVB 2.0/dm-verity and recovery mode or i need to leave unchecked???
(its translate in Italian languages)

Last edited:

jshames

Jun 9, 2015
Rehovot
This is why I have avoided the whole project...too risky and complicated except for advanced users who can risk neutralizing their phone.

Top Liked Posts