Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speakeasy2

Jul 25, 2019
Will this only work if we use the stock app. Is there a way to get it to work with a modded gdailer to get full screen contact info mages? Thank you for all your hard work !!

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
It's seems Anxious now breaks the system info. This wouldn't be a big problem, but it breaks some Google Play Store compatibility checks, most notably you can't download Disney+ anymore.
You mean intentionally sets the device as a pixel 3 for assistant features? And I can download fine. Please troubleshoot before making false claims

(I'll give you a hint, it's a magisk hide issue, make sure that's set up and clear play store data, you'll see a similar issue the first boot after unlocking bootloader, Netflix won't be available, play store is not set to add compatibility after set up, in regards to root breaking downloads, but a Google search would have told you that) lol, compatibility checks are done on set up for play store. It wouldn't be "secure" to detect root, and then not detect it, and allow specific app downloads. (this only relates to app that won't download because of device certification, and not related to adding support via build.props and xmls)

Attachments

Last edited:

NateDev

Aug 18, 2016
Mississauga
Working great here with xXx and both Anxious modules. Ignored Google phone in xXx and installed the APK manually, and removed Pixel 3 stadia prop edits and Nova launcher, and nothing broke :)

Also on Kirisakura 1.4.0 and 10.0.2

Edit: it seems super steady is broken, it seems to be using the telephoto lens and not getting any stabilization as its very very zoomed in and doesnt seem stabilized. anyone else facing this?

Last edited:

Ippolito1971

Jan 21, 2015
OZARK
@TotallyAnxious would you be able to add Pixel AOD? Would be stellar to have this with your other mods. Not sure what the issue is with OP regarding this I personally love the feature and my pixel is probably the best AOD out there. Just thought we've got all these pixel goodies, can we have the AOD functionality? If it's already been asked/denied my apologies(didn't see it posted). If it's just not possible then sorry for the post.
BTW - props to you beating cancer; I've had 3 family members with it, 2 survived, 1 I lost (my dad) so enjoy every day bc you are blessed! Thanks for the ported features!!

NateDev

Aug 18, 2016
Mississauga
@TotallyAnxious would you be able to add Pixel AOD? Would be stellar to have this with your other mods. Not sure what the issue is with OP regarding this I personally love the feature and my pixel is probably the best AOD out there. Just thought we've got all these pixel goodies, can we have the AOD functionality? If it's already been asked/denied my apologies(didn't see it posted). If it's just not possible then sorry for the post.
BTW - props to you beating cancer; I've had 3 family members with it, 2 survived, 1 I lost (my dad) so enjoy every day bc you are blessed! Thanks for the ported features!!
Are you referring to the mod like this for OP6 by Paphonb? If so, it's much more complex than current stuff in this module, because it replaced the SystemUI apk with a custom one with edited code. This means it needs to be redone every ROM update, and takes a lot of work to get the feature working. He did include a patching script but I tried it on my OP7Pro and the AOD ended up being a blank screen with fingerprint, so it partially worked but needed alot more work than I was capable of lol.

Last edited:

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
It's not something I'm interested looking into. There are AOD apps available on the app store.

And thanks.

Reactions: Ippolito1971

emann56

Aug 14, 2010
You mean intentionally sets the device as a pixel 3 for assistant features? And I can download fine. Please troubleshoot before making false claims

(I'll give you a hint, it's a magisk hide issue, make sure that's set up and clear play store data, you'll see a similar issue the first boot after unlocking bootloader, Netflix won't be available, play store is not set to add compatibility after set up, in regards to root breaking downloads, but a Google search would have told you that) lol, compatibility checks are done on set up for play store. It wouldn't be "secure" to detect root, and then not detect it, and allow specific app downloads. (this only relates to app that won't download because of device certification, and not related to adding support via build.props and xmls)
Works for me as well.

Attachments

Articunos

Nov 26, 2016
Just tried it on a oneplus 6t pie seems to work possibly
Yup just thought id give it a shot as stated may or may not work on other devices, I'm about ready to buy a pixel just for this feature alone I have a lot of health issues and get a lot of doctor calls, but cant tell the difference between them and the 4 or 5 spam calls I get a day.
Did it work for you? I'm thinking of trying it out too

Status
Not open for further replies.