Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
No need to be passive aggressive. I will attach a log soon.
A quick update before I get home and upload the log. it only happens when I take a selfie in horizontally and then immediately turn the phone vertical. not every time though. gotta time it right. I also dont have a lot of tweaks installed. ElementalX, Google product sans, and detach (v40 - youtube and phone detached)
I just told you. You removed the tweaks when you wiped the app data. So no need to post in my thread. It is an issue on your end. And I will not look at your log. Lol is that aggressive enough for you?

If you don't believe me then you've clearly not looked inside the zips you blindly flashed. Only one XML in data is modified in relation to the camera. :) Which means it erased when the app data was cleared. So shhhhhhh.

I literally meant for you to post in someone else's thread without a log...because again... This issue is on your end. If I was being sarcastic, if would be passive aggressive. With my intended meaning/phrasing, I'm just being an asshole. Not passive aggressive.

Last edited:

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
For a person who claims to be always high... You are certainly not chill.
For someone on a developer website, you certainly ARE inept. :)

I believe this behavior is mentioned in the OP. So I guess you didn't read it.

(A good comeback would be "you're TotallyAnAsshole". Btw)

Last edited:

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Since I like your work (and just your work) I m going to stop replying.... as a thank you!
Good! Because I told you, it's an issue on your end. Since again, you removed the tweaks when you wiped the app data. Why you keep responding after I tell you that, is beyond me. You know I'm an asshole.

Consider this an artistic exercise. How much of my behavior can you tolerate before you no longer use my work? Lolol

Last edited:
Reactions: lollyjay

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
Lahaina
There's no reason it won't install. Will it work well on other kernels? Probably not. Every kernel dev for the 7 pro is pretty much on their own soapbox for best setup.
I know nothing of krisakura and have never tried it. I will try it for the sake of your work. I will report in a few once I have everything set to go. Thank you

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
I know nothing of krisakura and have never tried it. I will try it for the sake of your work. I will report in a few once I have everything set to go. Thank you
Edit. I misunderstood! You're going to try the kernel. But there really is no need to report. I know it'll work well lol

I think no zram is crazy. And I'm sure the other side thinks I'm stupid to think that. Lol it's a no win conversation. With best kernel.

Last edited:

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
Lahaina
Installed Krisakura kernel (okay I am impressed so far with it.) Installed the latest Anxious v122 with the companion, and I have no limits installed. Everything working perfect so far. Thank you
Super macro mode is insane ??.
Also, I have zram enabled since youve said zram disabled is insane haha. I'm open to recommendations.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Installed Krisakura kernel (okay I am impressed so far with it.) Installed the latest Anxious v122 with the companion, and I have no limits installed. Everything working perfect so far. Thank you
Super macro mode is insane ??.
Also, I have zram enabled since youve said zram disabled is insane haha. I'm open to recommendations.
If you want the set up I have, then it's pretty much good to go.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Battery drain while using was insanely, ridiculously bad for me. 37 min every 10% battery. That wasn't looking good so I switched roms
I'm not going to walk you through everything. You said you have no limits installed. Which has its own scripting. You'll have to learn how to edit things if you want to use multiple things.

Reactions: yodainascoda

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Live caption doesn't work on Oxygen OS (maybe 7 pro specific? Not sure) because it seems to think the language is set to Vietnamese. If you do the live caption thingy from the XDA news feed and go to "help" from the live caption menu, it's in Vietnamese. Not even sure where to start to troubleshoot that. Just FYI.

Edit. Guess it's something else lol

Last edited:

NateDev

Aug 18, 2016
Mississauga
Live caption doesn't work on Oxygen OS (maybe 7 pro specific? Not sure) because it seems to think the language is set to Vietnamese. If you do the live caption thingy from the XDA news feed and go to "help" from the live caption menu, it's in Vietnamese. Not even sure where to start to troubleshoot that. Just FYI.
Works here on 7Pro OOS but I don't have this module installed, instead I installed one from aer0zer0 in Telegram (no XDA post) and edited it to add custom stuff including device personalization configs, and remove the stuff I don't want, as well as a modified Pixelify. Unfortunately didn't really keep track of my changes but just want to let you know that it is indeed possible. (Don't wanna do testing by adding stuff 1 by 1 until it works) lol

jerryhou85

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2010
China
Moderator Information:
I have to nuke so many most recent posts to keep this thread on topic. I need to remind everyone that on XDA, all users, no matter developers or users, should post comments in a civil manner, no calling names, lack of respect, or flaming.

Please do remember our rules when you post. Thank you.

Jerry

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
No zram is crazy as in crazy good or bad? I might try it now but I remember freak not recommending it but you just tempted me and I will make the decision for my device!

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
No zram is crazy as in crazy good or bad? I might try it now but I remember freak not recommending it but you just tempted me and I will make the decision for my device!
I mean if your phone is already running in a way you like, it's probably not worth seeing if it's different. Lol I'm about mininal effort for set up.

Zram alternatives require more effort. For proper set up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.