Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Is there anyway you could link the v125? I don't have the zip anymore and I see it's not on MEGA. It worked perfectly fine for me so I just want to stay on it. I'll troubleshoot everything later.

Thanks for the help.
I made v129 available again. It'll be live until 10:30ish. That's the oldest I have. I don't keep old builds. It's a personal module.

Reactions: Interceptor777

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Camera mods work fine with 3.8.87. just updated with apk from apkmirror. The edits are in /data so it's possible it might occasionally be deleted with an update (Which just means you need to reinstall companion mod).

Also I hyperlinked the **** out of the OP so there's less visual clutter.

Last edited:

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
Call screening working with 41.xxx google dialer apk yet? I forgot to turn off auto update and it updated and I can't revert back to 40...

Also, latest v130 build is glitchy reverting back to v122

Last edited:

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Call screening working with 41.xxx google dialer apk yet? I forgot to turn off auto update and it updated and I can't revert back to 40...

Also, latest v130 build is glitchy reverting back to v122
I'm not going to answer any of these questions...

You would know if it worked with 41 of Google phone since you have it installed. There's no reason you can't go back to 40.

And how am I supposed to help when you say "glitchy"... And that's it.

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
call screen on v42 working great (and everything else as well). Just some FYI, it may be useful to someone, call screen wasnt enabled for me when I was using dns66 for adblocking. I removed dns66 and now using AdAway with Magis systemless hosts.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
call screen on v42 working great (and everything else as well). Just some FYI, it may be useful to someone, call screen wasnt enabled for me when I was using dns66 for adblocking. I removed dns66 and now using AdAway with Magis systemless hosts.
Dns66 was probably blocking the domain used to download the files. It was actually one of my theories. That call screen was switched to be downloaded by a site most adblockers would block, it ended up being false. But yeah lol

You can verify by switching back to DNS66 after you get it working to see if it still works. Call screen in action is supposedly all on device. So after the initial download at set up, it shouldn't matter which adblocker.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
v18

Enables 2 flags, archived vvm (implying support for saving voicemails?), and call record (something I had enabled when I had transcripts working for call screen).

It's also possible transcripts aren't working because the install script for the companion only works on install. so in the future if Google phone or whatever features enabled by the companion module disappear trying installing it again (unity modules uninstall when installed on a same version. So you'll have to install it twice technically, rebooting in between)

There's even a new James bond (shake/stir) titled flag lol no idea what its for haven't touched it. But be thankful we have words, play services is all numbers for phenotype flags.

Reactions: lollyjay

lollyjay

Jul 26, 2012
Fresno
v18

Enables 2 flags, archived vvm (implying support for saving voicemails?), and call record (something I had enabled when I had transcripts working for call screen).

It's also possible transcripts aren't working because the install script for the companion only works on install. so in the future if Google phone or whatever features enabled by the companion module disappear trying installing it again (unity modules uninstall when installed on a same version. So you'll have to install it twice technically, rebooting in between)

There's even a new James bond (shake/stir) titled flag lol no idea what its for haven't touched it. But be thankful we have words, play services is all numbers for phenotype flags.
OK will try. Just flash v18 over v17 in Magisk?

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
Dns66 was probably blocking the domain used to download the files. It was actually one of my theories. That call screen was switched to be downloaded by a site most adblockers would block, it ended up being false. But yeah lol

You can verify by switching back to DNS66 after you get it working to see if it still works. Call screen in action is supposedly all on device. So after the initial download at set up, it shouldn't matter which adblocker.
Enabled dns66 after call screen started working... and all call screen still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.