Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
SQL that's all right now. Should I install busy box?
That's not going to fix wifi calling on Google fi. And why are you asking me? I answered someone else. Does no one read the OP? It specifically says I'm using BusyBox.

I can't help your issue. It's the nature of build.prop changes.

Last edited:

lordsinasina

Aug 3, 2007
That's not how BusyBox works.... I hate be mean but this is a developer forum. BusyBox should always be installed when rooted.....
I understand and I installed the BusyBox magisk module from downloads which I thought it's the right way. I also didn't need it for version 40 so that's why I didn't know it is required. As you said it might be something on my end as it is working for others.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
My op7pro now boot but only Black screen. How to fix it? I tried dirty flash my rom but don't work, any solution?
Uninstall magisk. Or mount magisk in twrp and delete out module. You likely didn't follow instructions.

If Google phone isn't installed as user app first. Before as a system app, it won't boot.

Otherwise no idea, you're only the second person to report back a non boot. The first person admitted to not following the instructions.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
I rolled back to v133.

Also rolled back to the old support method, I make this for me and share it. Without proper logs and bug reports, I will likely not reply. You can think that's stupid, but I don't have to share it :)

The OP clearly states that your device will likely not boot if you do not follow the instructions. And I will not compile a list of incompatible mods because you can just look inside modules and see if there are conflicting files. It's the easiest thing ever to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone