Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
This is probably my favorite module. I updated recently after you made a custom version for my needs a while back and it's even better now! Have no need for a Pixel 4. Google Now is finally dark for me ? Thanks again, check your PayPal btw ?
Check your assistant. Should be condensed UI. I'm shocked you didn't get the dark mode when you first went back to the non custom module.

Reactions: slamdunksaliby

mjb337

May 1, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Did everything correctly the only thing is that call screen is saying you have to be on wifi to activate... Don't have wifi I've tried using WiFi hotspot from my Galaxy note 9 with no luck....

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Did everything correctly the only thing is that call screen is saying you have to be on wifi to activate... Don't have wifi I've tried using WiFi hotspot from my Galaxy note 9 with no luck....
You probably didn't give it enough time on wifi hotspot. But I don't see what I'm supposed to do about you not having wifi.

Grander0

Oct 16, 2016
What works for me is opening that screen on WiFi, then turning WiFi off and reopening the screen.

Reactions: mjb337
Status
Not open for further replies.