Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
If coming from another kernel other than kiri, is it okay to leave the anxious magisk modules enabled and flash kiri without the kiri companion module?

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
If coming from another kernel other than kiri, is it okay to leave the anxious magisk modules enabled and flash kiri without the kiri companion module?
Probably but you might as well flash a stock.img via twrp backup or the boot.img from somewhere. Completely eliminate the possibility of compatibility issues.

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
For anyone, has
1) call screen disappeared and
2) EX Kernel Manager sees the phone as OnePlus7Pro instead if Google Pixel 3
after installing v140.
EXKM used to see the phone as Google Pixel 3 before v140. I have removed and reinstalled these modules to be sure.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
For anyone, has
1) call screen disappeared and
2) EX Kernel Manager sees the phone as OnePlus7Pro instead if Google Pixel 3
after installing v140.
EXKM used to see the phone as Google Pixel 3 before v140. I have removed and reinstalled these modules to be sure.
This is me not raining down fury. Lol

v140 only metastasizes pre-existing cancer and has updates to the script.

It's clearly an issue on your end. :)

Attachments

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
This is me not raining down fury. Lol

v140 only metastasizes pre-existing cancer and has updates to the script.

It's clearly an issue on your end. :)
I dont know what to say. I HAVE removed then reinstalled the modules. Only thing I have different is Elemental Kernel instead of Freak's kernel.
Any pointers?

NateDev

Aug 18, 2016
Mississauga
I dont know what to say. I HAVE removed then reinstalled the modules. Only thing I have different is Elemental Kernel instead of Freak's kernel.

Any pointers?
Check Magisk log, do you have two modules editing the same build prop lines and the one from this module is being overwritten? Does this module get applied at all?

And clarifying, you removed the module by flashing it again in Magisk, right? Not just the delete button? Because it's using the unity template and all modules that use that need to be flashed again for the uninstaller script to run.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(Hey it's working lol) ^

Last edited:
Reactions: slamdunksaliby

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Check Magisk log, do you have two modules editing the same build prop lines and the one from this module is being overwritten? Does this module get applied at all?

And clarifying, you removed the module by flashing it again in Magisk, right? Not just the delete button? Because it's using the unity template and all modules that use that need to be flashed again for the uninstaller script to run.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(Hey it's working lol) ^
If an installed module isn't working, is it truly installed? *Mind blow*

Acceptable snarky response is "was the module ever truly working?"

And then I can have one of my drug fueled freak outs as usual.

slamdunksaliby

Jan 13, 2013
Figured it out. The "Auxiliary Lens in GCam by xtrme" magisk module was conflicting. If any one can help me make these two work together, I will really appreciate it.
That's odd, I have that exact same module and everything works fine with v140. Maybe it's the kernel you have installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.