Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Again, in general, yes. But I guess that explanation suffices, tried searching the flag (from phenotype config) on Google but didn't find any other references to it.

But I guess it can't hurt, I had federated *learning* on Gboard for like a day back in August and it made suggestions 10x better, so hopefully I see a difference :)
Why would there be a reference to it? You could have searched federated Analytics. I even made a link that does it for you. And you refuse to read. It's not my problem of you can't understand the multitude of explainations and diagrams available in the link provided for you.....

You need to learn how to troubleshoot finding information out online. If a random flag doesn't find anything how about some keywords.... You know the ones you asked the definition for?

NateDev

Aug 18, 2016
Mississauga
Why would there be a reference to it? You could have searched federated Analytics. I even made a link that does it for you. And you refuse to read. It's not my problem of you can't understand the multitude of explainations and diagrams available in the link provided for you.....

You need to learn how to troubleshoot finding information out online. If a random flag doesn't find anything how about some keywords.... You know the ones you asked the definition for?
By reference I literally mean any mention of the flag, maybe other people have noticed it / enabled it / mentioned it ever.

Your link is a Google search, for the general concept, which I understand. However, I said I was fine with that, relating my experience to Gboard, so not sure why this response tbh. Whatever, it's done, I understand the general concept like I said.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Didn't see this when I responded. In my other msg as well I understand the general concept. Is this even an argument lol it's whatever, benefits are benefits, I'll take em lol

Thanks for your work in finding this flag [emoji106]

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

yodainascoda

Jul 4, 2017
I just put down my 18 year old dog. I probably won't post releases as often or post about releases, so you'll have to check the OP. It's a tedious and annoying thing to do, as for me. At least for now.
Same thing happened too me people that dont own a dog dont get how deep the hurt is .its a family member

Tardeaux

Jun 26, 2007
Chicago, IL
As of yesterday, Call Screening seems to be disabling for me. Reloading the companion module will bring it back, but it'll disappear again shortly after. I'm using Phone v37.

Anyone else seeing similar?

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
As of yesterday, Call Screening seems to be disabling for me. Reloading the companion module will bring it back, but it'll disappear again shortly after. I'm using Phone v37.

Anyone else seeing similar?
It used to happen to me when I had xxx no limit magisk rom installed. Uninstalling it fixed it.

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
I'm not gonna answer that because of you not posting you were using my module in renovate thread when asking about something "not working".

It's quite annoying when people leave out information like that. And the OP in that thread has that information available as well lol.
Um okay

jaggillararla

Mar 27, 2015
Closing thread. Lol tough luck to you all. Link is already dead. I'll be active monitoring for mirrors being posted lol performance art is fun!

I'd also rather keep auto call screen with transcripts working for myself than reveal to Google how I have it working. Plus other pixel goodies. :)
Don't be selfish I'm using ur module

Status
Not open for further replies.