Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Installing the module made the option for WiFi calling on Google fi disappear. Love your work. Wonder why it's doing that. I have no other mods on. Once I uninstalled the mods and the fi apk. Then reinstalled the apk it with. I believe it may be the sql mod.

It's not the sql mod, you have no evidence and that's not how it works. It's clearly because you device now has pixel 3 flags.

You can't use my module and have wifi calling on goolge fi.

You just verified that.

The OP states that the device is now seen as a Pixel 3. And for whatever reason, that breaks wifi calling. And it'll not be removed, because that's how call screen works.

I won't do pixel 4 flags because it makes Google Assistant completely unusable.

So unfortunately, you have to choose between the 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope.

^Preemptively answering all PMs.
    https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-6/themes/magisk-aod-lockscreen-weather-mods-oos-t3847008

"v1.7 (23/04/2019)
    - Add Android Q battery icon style"

This, if its possible tho, its weird that the oneplus 6 thats on pie can and we cant, you think its possible? ?
    No idea. I'll maybe look into it. But it's not something that immediately hits me as "hey I can do that". I'm incredibly lazy and stoned a lot (stage 3 colon cancer survivor). So keep that in mind lol
    v114 enables the Pixel 3 assistant.

Meaning dark theme for Google app and assistant. The new condensed Google Assistant ui. And probably more.

No continued conversation yet. That's pixel 4. And actually breaks the ability to access Google Assistant with a broken download of something. Not sure what. Can't figure it out.

Anyways the wave of updates is just because of stuff going well in my life right now and the holidays, but like f*u*c*k* (I beat the filter lolol) indigenous genocide and religion in general lol
    Dear all,
    I have to remove some off topic posts from this thread. Please mind your words when posting on XDA. This applies both to developers and users.

Thanks for your compliance.

Jerry
    Forum Moderator
    Moderator Information:
    I have to nuke so many most recent posts to keep this thread on topic. I need to remind everyone that on XDA, all users, no matter developers or users, should post comments in a civil manner, no calling names, lack of respect, or flaming.

Please do remember our rules when you post. Thank you.

Jerry