Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
You'll have to uninstall both modules to be able to "local upgrade" OOS. I'm guessing the pixel 3 flags break the built in updater. It just goes to show that OnePlus doesn't want people cross flashing incorrect firmware. So it makes sense. Anyways I'm on 10.0.3 now.

Don't forget to follow the instructions when reinstalling modules.

Last edited:
Reactions: slamdunksaliby
v135

Updated permissions for Google dialer. Google added an extra permission with the "Pixel feature drop". Thanks @Freak07 for the gigabytes of pixel data you upload for me to look through lol

Decreased module size by 20mb without any feature loss. And I slightly updated the description of the module.

If this module isn't working with other modules, then maybe you'll have to learn how to open a zip file and delete or edit things. Not sure why people are so scared to open a zip file. I have links to the documention of magisk modules and unity modules at the bottom of the OP. There are tons of threads and things in the magisk threads and unity thread. That's why there are support threads for that. Lol

If I'm constantly flashing test kernels and my test modules, without issue, then maybe those having issues need to start documenting how they set their phone up to figure out what goes wrong where.

Edit:

v136

Shaved another 5mb off of the module with no feature loss.

Also this was added to the OP "I haven't been able to figure out to enable play store updates for Device Personalization Services, so just download the latest 10.0+ version from apkmirror." I advise doing that once you update to v136.

v22 companion

Updates some files for Google phone from latest pixel 4 ota.

Last edited:

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
v135

Updated permissions for Google dialer. Google added an extra permission with the "Pixel feature drop". Thanks @Freak07 for the gigabytes of pixel data you upload for me to look through lol

Decreased module size by 20mb without any feature loss. And I slightly updated the description of the module.

If this module isn't working with other modules, then maybe you'll have to learn how to open a zip file and delete or edit things. Not sure why people are so scared to open a zip file. I have links to the documention of magisk modules and unity modules at the bottom of the OP. There are tons of threads and things in the magisk threads and unity thread. That's why there are support threads for that. Lol

If I'm constantly flashing test kernels and my test modules, without issue, then maybe those having issues need to start documenting how they set their phone up to figure out what goes wrong where.

Edit:

v136

Shaved another 5mb off of the module with no feature loss.

Also this was added to the OP "I haven't been able to figure out to enable play store updates for Device Personalization Services, so just download the latest 10.0+ version from apkmirror." I advise doing that once you update to v136.

v22 companion

Updates some files for Google phone from latest pixel 4 ota.

Is Call Screen option present for you on v42 google dialer. Is google being weird again? I went back to v40. On v40 Call Screen option comes up gets stuck on activating, never activates. I have busybox and sqlite installed. On Freak's v1.4.0 and OOS 10.0.3. No adblock of any kind. Its been happening since v133/v20. Again just want to check if it is working for you. I have reinstall the modules twice now, still no luck so wanted to get a reference point.

Last edited:
Is Call Screen option present for you on v42 google dialer. Is google being weird again? I went back to v40. On v40 Call Screen option comes up gets stuck on activating, never activates. I have busybox and sqlite installed. On Freak's v1.4.0 and OOS 10.0.3. No adblock of any kind. Its been happening since v133/v20. Again just want to check if it is working for you. I have reinstall the modules twice now, still no luck so wanted to get a reference point.
Works fine for me. I think you're not giving it enough time to set up. If you give it enough time, try force stopping the dialer. But it's definitely on your end. I have zero issues. Screenshots to verify

The other day when I updated to 10.0.3 I forgot to set up call screen before leaving wifi. 7 hours later once back on wifi it activated within a few minutes. So it's definitely working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191212-175356.png
    Screenshot_20191212-175356.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 442
  • Screenshot_20191212-175353.png
    Screenshot_20191212-175353.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Reactions: rohitece06

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
Works fine for me. I think you're not giving it enough time to set up. If you give it enough time, try force stopping the dialer. But it's definitely on your end. I have zero issues. Screenshots to verify

The other day when I updated to 10.0.3 I forgot to set up call screen before leaving wifi. 7 hours later once back on wifi it activated within a few minutes. So it's definitely working.

Thanks, I will give it another go

For whatever reason my play store wouldn't see my device as compatible with any pixel apps. This has never happened after enabling magisk hide. But as always clearing the play store app data fixed it. Google may have unintentionally done something that broken compatibility but magisk hide just needs to start fresh with the app to fix lol.

Device Personalization services even works in it now. I guess I just ****ed up my play store data with all my flashing lol

This is probably my favorite module. I updated recently after you made a custom version for my needs a while back and it's even better now! Have no need for a Pixel 4. Google Now is finally dark for me ? Thanks again, check your PayPal btw ?
Check your assistant. Should be condensed UI. I'm shocked you didn't get the dark mode when you first went back to the non custom module.

Reactions: slamdunksaliby

mjb337

May 1, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Did everything correctly the only thing is that call screen is saying you have to be on wifi to activate... Don't have wifi I've tried using WiFi hotspot from my Galaxy note 9 with no luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope.

^Preemptively answering all PMs.
    https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-6/themes/magisk-aod-lockscreen-weather-mods-oos-t3847008

"v1.7 (23/04/2019)
    - Add Android Q battery icon style"

This, if its possible tho, its weird that the oneplus 6 thats on pie can and we cant, you think its possible? ?
    No idea. I'll maybe look into it. But it's not something that immediately hits me as "hey I can do that". I'm incredibly lazy and stoned a lot (stage 3 colon cancer survivor). So keep that in mind lol
    v114 enables the Pixel 3 assistant.

Meaning dark theme for Google app and assistant. The new condensed Google Assistant ui. And probably more.

No continued conversation yet. That's pixel 4. And actually breaks the ability to access Google Assistant with a broken download of something. Not sure what. Can't figure it out.

Anyways the wave of updates is just because of stuff going well in my life right now and the holidays, but like f*u*c*k* (I beat the filter lolol) indigenous genocide and religion in general lol
    Dear all,
    I have to remove some off topic posts from this thread. Please mind your words when posting on XDA. This applies both to developers and users.

Thanks for your compliance.

Jerry
    Forum Moderator
    Moderator Information:
    I have to nuke so many most recent posts to keep this thread on topic. I need to remind everyone that on XDA, all users, no matter developers or users, should post comments in a civil manner, no calling names, lack of respect, or flaming.

Please do remember our rules when you post. Thank you.

Jerry