Philadelphia

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-163728.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-163728.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 17

Andariyel

Sep 19, 2015
Hannover
When i update it over OTA will it make a factory reset? Have no root so i can´t use Titanium Backup and i dont want root it or unlocking.

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
When i update it over OTA will it make a factory reset? Have no root so i can´t use Titanium Backup and i dont want root it or unlocking.
It won't factory reset, but it will superimpose the new system image over the old one

So apps that were deactivated will be active again, and some of your options might be changed, but otherwise you'll keep all of your data.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's finally happened!
    Can someone do a full dump of the Update with MSM read back?
    Try dexopt job, Android needs to rebuild dex after every update and will cause bad battery/heat for a day or 2
    OTA. Just got it myself. Interface is hideous! Color scheme change, not cooperating with Nova Launcher, re-enabled all the junk I disabled. Not a fan! :cautious: Was just getting happy with my setup to, felt snappy. Anybody else having overheating issues?

Hot mess!

View attachment 5363407
    Interface is pretty trash, but you can get it pretty close to 10.
    For the standard OnePlus launcher being an aggressive piece of work. Clear data and cache for the launcher (use an app the freeze it, since you can't outright disable it) reset Nova launcher as your home launcher.

For the overheating, I'd recommend wiping your cache phone wide. (Which is damn near impossible since OnePlus recovery is absolute butt cheeks) so your next best bet is a system format after moving your files.
    It won't factory reset, but it will superimpose the new system image over the old one

So apps that were deactivated will be active again, and some of your options might be changed, but otherwise you'll keep all of your data.