Nordictrack Commercial 2450 ( Privileged Mode ) Bypass

Search This thread

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
My wife has Bought a Treadmill for $3k ☹️ no she is beating me to death because I cant figure how to Jailbreak/Root the thing SL600 she can download her apps and things she would like! I got into Privilege Mode and added another browser and downloaded some apps straight threw search engine and had things almost the way she wanted it bht every time I power thr device off it goes back to stock! Can someone please Help! She doesn't want to use there Native IFit App and ( Nordictrack ) does not want to give her the FACTORY UNLOCK CODE

I apologize if I'm in the wrong section but I haven't posted to XDA in a couple years! ( just been busy with Life )

Please Advise!

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
My wife has Bought a Treadmill for $3k ☹️ no she is beating me to death because I cant figure how to Jailbreak/Root the thing SL600 she can download her apps and things she would like! I got into Privilege Mode and added another browser and downloaded some apps straight threw search engine and had things almost the way she wanted it bht every time I power thr device off it goes back to stock! Can someone please Help! She doesn't want to use there Native IFit App and ( Nordictrack ) does not want to give her the FACTORY UNLOCK CODE

I apologize if I'm in the wrong section but I haven't posted to XDA in a couple years! ( just been busy with Life )

Please Advise!
Hello and good morning, @sdwyz74

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
and the others. I've moved the thread to Android Q&A.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
Hello and good morning, @sdwyz74

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
and the others. I've moved the thread to Android Q&A.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
Thank You! Can you give me a link to it

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
Thank You! Can you give me a link to it
Sorry, I don't understand. A link to where?
You're obviously posting in your own thread that's now located at

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
Sorry, I don't understand. A link to where?
You're obviously posting in your own thread that's now located at

Im sorry I haven't been here in so long I just need help that's all! I dint even know town to navigate the site anymore! And didn't know how to get to my thread but if I'm in it already ill just wait for someone to reply with help! Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts