Normal Developer Mode Procedure not working - 10e Lenovo Chromebook Tablet

Search This thread

Klbsa

Jan 15, 2022
So I wanted to put my new Lenovo 10e into developer mode so I could install non-playstore apps on it........The method that is universally shown online is to power down the device, then hold volume up, volume down and power button all at the same time for 5-9 seconds.

In all the dozen or more videos Ive watched and articles the screen goes into a special menu and they click this then that and boom.... Developer mode.

Mine does not do that. the light on the power button lights up and the screen stays blank..... That's it...... No menu, no nothing.

Is this tablet different in some way? Is there a different procedure I need to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mad4some

Dec 10, 2012
East TN
So I wanted to put my new Lenovo 10e into developer mode so I could install non-playstore apps on it........The method that is universally shown online is to power down the device, then hold volume up, volume down and power button all at the same time for 5-9 seconds.

In all the dozen or more videos Ive watched and articles the screen goes into a special menu and they click this then that and boom.... Developer mode.

Mine does not do that. the light on the power button lights up and the screen stays blank..... That's it...... No menu, no nothing.

Is this tablet different in some way? Is there a different procedure I need to do?

Hey I forgot to quote you and the youtube won't post for some reason? Oh well, search for "Octillionth Tech" on youtube, he made a video about choices to follow on the white screen.

Reactions: drdtyc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just did it to mine!! Follow what @AMilkyDeveloper says at this reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/chromeos/comments/r7iph5
    then, when you get to the correct white screen follow up with the proper choices in this youtube video:

Profit!! Good luck mate (y)

Hey I forgot to quote you and the youtube won't post for some reason? Oh well, search for "Octillionth Tech" on youtube, he made a video about choices to follow on the white screen.
    This tutorial is to enable developer mode on a Lenovo Duet