Question Normal network calls on 4G version?

Search This thread
Hi Gualm2

1) Please can you check if your tablet is model no. T225 or T225N ?

2) Can you also let me know if your tablet supports carrier aggregation ?
In other words when using a sim card in the tablet do you see the "4G+" icon or "LTE+" icon ?
Or do you see a "4G" or "LTE" icon ?
You can also check this by dialling *#0011# in the phone dialler app and it should show details about carrier aggregation. If you could post a screenshot of the information on this screen it would much appreciated.

Thank you
i just censor some text that might contain my carrier location
i rarely open this forum. mine is T225, all just work like normal phone call
there is no 4G+ support as i see, even my carrier support

look like you already getting you answer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220815-002703_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815-002703_Settings.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220815-002803_Service mode RIL.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815-002803_Service mode RIL.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Enjoy and please have me updated if you succeed whatever you're trying.
    Thank you really, really much. When I examined the files you submitted, I saw the application differences between T227 and T225. Md5 and the file size and application content are different. I rooted my T227 with magisk. I have installed the T225 stock rom with the build number you used. And the result; now the phone feature is activated. The earphone works perfectly with my Tab A7 Lite LTE :) It's great to see that there are good people like you in the world. Thank you again.
    Dude...
    I'll try but I'm not so good at this stuff.
    Yes i just put my sim in the tablet and start calling without having it connected to other devices
    Dude...
    I'll try but I'm not so good at this stuff.
    Yes i just put my sim in the tablet and start calling without having it connected to other devices
    Dude that's great. We're excited about your feedback. To solve this problem we need applications that are embedded in its tablet. In a very practical way, I just want you to take the copied versions of the applications like the one I described out of your tablet and share them here. If you have a problem, please share it with me. The customization you'll do for the Lte version of the Tab a7 Lite is at your magic fingertips. I just want you to share it with us. You never know how excited I am right now :)
    Dude that's great. We're excited about your feedback. To solve this problem we need applications that are embedded in its tablet. In a very practical way, I just want you to take the copied versions of the applications like the one I described out of your tablet and share them here. If you have a problem, please share it with me. The customization you'll do for the Lte version of the Tab a7 Lite is at your magic fingertips. I just want you to share it with us. You never know how excited I am right now :)
    I'm heading for the beach today so I might not try this out until in the evening.
    I'm heading for the beach today so I might not try this out until in the evening.
    No problem. I'd appreciate it if you would try it when you were first available. The important thing is to see that it helps us under this topic. You decide when to help.