Question Not able to call and not receiving calls

Search This thread

PaRoAh

Apr 21, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
My POCO F3 8GB/256GB suddenly not letting me call anyone (Says mobile network not available) or pick up any calls but mobile network and texting is working completely fine. I've rebooted the phone multiple times, disabled volte, reinstalled google carrier services and still nothing so I had no choice but to factory reset the phone but that didn't work too. Currently using MIUI 13.0.9 and hoping there's a way to fix this asap.

Wmbruckner

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 2
Xiaomi Poco F1
My POCO F3 8GB/256GB suddenly not letting me call anyone (Says mobile network not available) or pick up any calls but mobile network and texting is working completely fine. I've rebooted the phone multiple times, disabled volte, reinstalled google carrier services and still nothing so I had no choice but to factory reset the phone but that didn't work too. Currently using MIUI 13.0.9 and hoping there's a way to fix this asap.
Use miui flash tool to reset your phone to he miui version it came from. If it does ot work then, it's a hardware problem.

Reactions: PaRoAh

PaRoAh

Apr 21, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Check with other sim. If problem remains check different network modes 2G/3G/LTE.
So I've tried using 2 different sim cards (One of them being the same carrier as the sim that's not letting me make or receive calls on the F3) and so far those sims are working fine with the phone . Also tried putting the not "working" sim on other devices and it seems to work fine so I'm not really sure what's the problem here. As soon as I put the sim card back on the F3 it works for a moment then completely stops letting me call and receive calls.

antec123

Jun 26, 2011
I'm getting Location unavailable too on Firmware 13.0.9, revert back to Firmware 13.0.8, and the location is okay again. Maybe you can revert to Firmware 13.0.8, don't think too far first.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use miui flash tool to reset your phone to he miui version it came from. If it does ot work then, it's a hardware problem.
    I'll try doing the MIUI Flash method. I hope it's not a hardware problem because everything was working fine and I only realised few days ago it started to not work
    Check with other sim. If problem remains check different network modes 2G/3G/LTE.
    Try changing network modes.
    Try manual network selection. If fails probably hardware.