Not able to load JustHome V19- Herald and justStable-Build8-Herald

Search This thread

benerjee2k

Jul 2, 2009
Folks,

I have P4350 and I am from India, I tried JustHome V19- Herald and justStable-Build8-Herald but unsuccessfull. After running hardspl I started RUU and it stops at 3% and gives corrupted file. Thanks to advice.

Also at some threads I saw it can be done by creating goldcard, is there any other way to overcome this problem.

benerjee2k

Jul 2, 2009
Yeah thanks for that, I have downloaded the files from site. But can u let me how to install a cab file?

benerjee2k

Jul 2, 2009
Ok, I did install cab files as per instruction and ran RUU from folder HardSpl_WM6. Now it gives error message 202, connection. where as connection is fine.

please help

.horax

Jun 23, 2009
install the 3 cap Files in your device.
after all unplug it an reboot it

when it's done reconnect it to your Computer

check if the connection is working

and then run the RUU.exe on Your Computer.

that's the way it worked for me.

and make sure you have checked this:
Originally Posted by b.mann View Post
I've figured my issue out, maybe I can help the others that get the 202 Connection error.

On your device--BEFORE Hard-SPL--go to Settings->Connections->USB to PC and check that checkbox.

If it's not checked, most times you will get the 202 Connection error. Hard-SPL and you should be good to go!!

Last edited:

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
If using the USPL, or trying to flash the HardSPL (which is done through USPL) then you should have it in airplane mode to avoid getting a call or text message while flashing.

Tuhin

Dec 1, 2006
In ur mobile, go to Start>Settings>System>
USB to PC >*check mark*Enable advanced network functioinality
Switch to flight mode
Then see if it works.

benerjee2k

Jul 2, 2009
Horax and Tuhin,

guys I am able to load the 6.5 ver on my cell and thanks a ton for your help in guiding me :)

.horax

Jun 23, 2009
congratulation :)
have fun with your new Rom

the original Guide is from papamopps so don't forget him ^^