Not able to use USB wifi adapter with Remix OS

Search This thread

shu006

Jul 27, 2013
Kanpur
I installed remix os on my PC. it is very amazing. I like this. But my PC dont have built in wifi. And my USB wifi adapter is not working with it. any solution ?

TheBasterd

Jan 10, 2014
Hell
How can your wifi adaptor work with android, as it has no drivers associated with it.

Dude, seriously? Make america great again. You are not a supporter, are you?

Orion116

Nov 20, 2014
I installed remix os on my PC. it is very amazing. I like this. But my PC dont have built in wifi. And my USB wifi adapter is not working with it. any solution ?

Sadly USB drivers don't work because android doesn't support them. There no drivers in the kernel for USB WiFi adapters to work. If you are able use Ethernet.

mandob76

Dec 25, 2014
it will work from pc wired connect to rj45 boost extender wireless ........

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

it work connect wired with.... boost extender wireless

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

How can your wifi adaptor work with android, as it has no drivers associated with it.

Dude, seriously? Make america great again. You are not a supporter, are you?
it work connect wired to boost extender wireless

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Sadly USB drivers don't work because android doesn't support them. There no drivers in the kernel for USB WiFi adapters to work. If you are able use Ethernet.

it will work wired connect to >>> boost extender wireless

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

REMIX OS PC wifi........ it work connect wired data to >. << boost wifi extender >>

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

from PC wired data to >>.boost wifi extender working

mandob76

Dec 25, 2014
Remix Os pc WIFI

working.....

Attachments

• WIFI.jpg
    WIFI.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 2,007

Top Liked Posts