• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Not connecting galaxy fit on pc

Search This thread

ashishjha009

Feb 15, 2012
Before instaling creed v4 i able to use it on pc but after instaling creeds v4 my phone is not recogniged by odin all thing working fine its going on cwm mode download mode but odin and pc not recognizing it. I want to install stock rom on it plese help

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

Galaxy_Rohit

Sep 25, 2012
Electrifying
Install the prev. rom again to see that everything is back to normal or else..., re-install ur drivers, but first, remove the old drivers.

Hope this helps...!!!:):)

Sent Via XDA™ Premium

ashishjha009

Feb 15, 2012
Install the prev. rom again to see that everything is back to normal or else..., re-install ur drivers, but first, remove the old drivers.

Hope this helps...!!!:):)

Sent Via XDA™ Premium

how we can install previous rom when my phone is not connecting to pc ,. i re install drivers many time but it dosent work but when i connect other phone then it conect properly and odin also connect

jokerniski

Feb 15, 2012
Nis
Which OS you have on PC?

Connect your phone with PC and go in Control Panel/Device Manager. If in Device Manager have
yellow question, the right click on it and select automatic update driver. Internet need be connected.

nop can do :( It say: windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date. Unknown device
I'm using windows 7 x64 and wired tether app on JB

ZmisiS

Dec 23, 2011
Livno
nop can do :( It say: windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date. Unknown device
I'm using windows 7 x64 and wired tether app on JB

Can you open this on PC?

When is phone connection cable with PC in Device Manager need be yellow question mark.

The right click on yellow question mark and select automatic update driver.

When cabel phone connecte with PC for me in Device Manager it is like this.

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Snap2.jpg
    Snap2.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 309
  • Snap3.jpg
    Snap3.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 302
  • Snap4.jpg
    Snap4.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

jokerniski

Feb 15, 2012
Nis
Can you open this on PC?

When is phone connection cable with PC in Device Manager need be yellow question mark.

The right click on yellow question mark and select automatic update driver.

The best driver software for your device is already installed. That's what it says after I go to update driver software. I reinstaled drivers and restart comp after removing and after instaling new ones. But not working....

ZmisiS

Dec 23, 2011
Livno
The best driver software for your device is already installed. That's what it says after I go to update driver software. I reinstaled drivers and restart comp after removing and after instaling new ones. But not working....

Try to find a driver manually.

This is drivers for me:

Samsung usb driver for mobile phones file version 1.4.103.0 and
Setup for compiled driver disk (android) file version 0.92.00

Try here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961956

abizerl123

Feb 25, 2012
Pune
dude listen there is a simple solution
it happened to me too
just go to ur phone and type *#7284# and choose usb uart then do it again and choose usb and then reboot and it will work

jokerniski

Feb 15, 2012
Nis
I have try many solution, even installed google sdk (don't know why), and can't find a way. A think it is a problem within my win 7 x64 and will reinstall a whole sistem because on my laptop with same system drivers are automatically installed when phone is connected for the first time. Thanks a lot for helping. Will try this and hope to succeed

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

dude listen there is a simple solution
it happened to me too
just go to ur phone and type *#7284# and choose usb uart then do it again and choose usb and then reboot and it will work

when I dial that it say: connection problem or invalid MMI code. Running on android 4.1.2

I find a solution. Disconnected from internet windows automatically install drivers for FIT. Strange but it work like a charm without 3rd parity app

Last edited: