• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

NOT FIXED (SCREEN ISSUES)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11071359
  • Start date
Search This thread

ToothFairy'

Oct 29, 2011
I think you shouldn't be so harsh with urself about this issue. It's a good phone and ur $ were well spent!
After all, in day-by-day usage, even before that update, I haven't noticed any of this problems. As the matter of fact, I even didn't know about this 'till I read it here! And on that time I've had the phone for 7-8 days already!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Already update the BUA5 firmware... Touch issue still happen, now can't even play any fps game... Always miss touch and ghost drag especially when using multi touch..
    Samsung should hv make recall and change the screen/digitizer....my xiaomi mi8 games bettter than this **** phone.
    I remember this diagnostic tool is not appropriate for some reason. Download Touch Screen Test from Play Store and do the test again. Also, the latest firmware update BUA5 has been reported to fix the issue completely, which my phone hasn't received yet (unlocked on Verizon).
    Aren't you suppose to follow the rectangles with your lines? Invalid input...
    I'm on the latest BUA5 and for me it didn't fix the issue. Maybe it did make it a little bit better, but it is not completely gone. For me the touch issue is so small, I don't mind. I can only encounter the problem in the test app.

My guess is that many who think it is fixed, didn't swipe fingers fast, close or long enough. The problem won't occur if you swipe on the edges of the screen and it won't occur immediately, only after some time.

OR then it is really fixed for some, but then I guess I'm not the lucky one:(
    I'm on the latest BUA5 and for me it didn't fix the issue. Maybe it did make it a little bit better, but it is not completely gone. For me the touch issue is so small, I don't mind. I can only encounter the problem in the test app.

My guess is that many who think it is fixed, didn't swipe fingers fast, close or long enough. The problem won't occur if you swipe on the edges of the screen and it won't occur immediately, only after some time.

OR then it is really fixed for some, but then I guess I'm not the lucky one:(

You are right. Swiping up and down alternately with two fingers close enough still creates ghost touches, far apart no issue. Although the fix may not be perfect, in day to day use I'd say the fix is good enough, because we hold a phone in a landscape mode when playing games, and two thumbs are far apart from each other.