Not getting signal for Jio 4g Sim in Yu Yureka (AO5510)

Search This thread

PavanRGowda

Jul 30, 2016
Is anyone facing the same issue? I've tried with two yureka devices and the result is same. Have tried almost everything to get the signal of Jio 4g sim but it says "No Service". Can anyone help me to resolve this? Is anyone able to use Jio Sim in Yureka (AO5510) device?

Reactions: ujjal072

Ganesh111

Jul 11, 2016
Am using Jio sim cm12 go to network operators and select manual operators and select InLoop network
Note:you have put Jio sim in sim slot 1 and its in 4G

Vivek_khatri

Aug 6, 2016
I m using cyanogen 12.1 official and I hv tried to register to IN LOOP network but that's not working... Still getting no service pls help me if u can

waheem

Dec 10, 2014
Is anyone facing the same issue? I've tried with two yureka devices and the result is same. Have tried almost everything to get the signal of Jio 4g sim but it says "No Service". Can anyone help me to resolve this? Is anyone able to use Jio Sim in Yureka (AO5510) device?

Try this http://xdaforums.com/yureka/help/yureka-yureka-plus-solved-to-signal-jio-t3439208

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

@shingarsingh
@gsnphani
@Vivek_khatri
All yureka user try this work for me press thanks if helped http://xdaforums.com/yureka/help/yureka-yureka-plus-solved-to-signal-jio-t3439208

Biswajit karmakar

Sep 3, 2016
not getting signal in yureka,help me out guyz

tried in 12.1 also,network not registered saying.....cant connect to the network try again later,help me out plz.
i have a teli verified jio sim,
its get networkon other 4g handsets but only in yureka facing the problem

tecreativ

Sep 24, 2013
The solution is here

I m using cyanogen 12.1 official and I hv tried to register to IN LOOP network but that's not working... Still getting no service pls help me if u can

I did this and it worked for me.
There is already a video in youtube. But i cannot post the link, being a new user.
Search for this on youtube : Fix: Reliance Jio not Working even Some Supported Devices.

W

WishSA

Try to flash stock cm 12.1,
I've same problem flash to stock and get signal but remember insert sim in slot one and if you can't get signal then goto settings - select data sim reliance JIO.

Coz when I inserted my sim I get signal but after changing data sim to vodafone network goes but after visiting the reliance store they just change my data sim to JIO when it can't show network.

Adv_Sushil_Tater

Sep 12, 2016
I'm on CM 13 Nightly, LTE is working fine, but VOLTE is not working. Keep sim in 1st Slot and Data connection from Jio Sim.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

asif2000

Oct 2, 2016
Working method to make Jio working in Yureka A05510 model

"Reliance Jio not Working even Some Supported Devices" type this in yout tube and follow the first link watch this video and follow the steps to make it working my set worked tried different methods for the past 3 days finally this one works like wonder all Yureka A05510 set owners follow this method and make jio sim work on your mobiles

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.