Not receiving calls while in Deep Sleep...

Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
Like title says, anyone else getting this? If I wake the phone up and call it, phone rings almost instantly. Phone in deep sleep, wont ring at all, it wont even show a missed call.

edit...thought it may have been my rom so I flashed another one, same issue.

I am now doing full wipe and re-installation of ROM

edit...Full wipe and re-install of ROM and I am getting the same crap. In sleep my phone will NOT ring, nor will it recognize I even have a missed call. While awake my calls come right through!

Last edited:

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
sprint just refreshed the device, still will not receive calls while screen is off.

i also odin'd the modem.bin before the re-fresh by sprint...

Last edited:

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
I am completely back to stock, factory reset and all. The issue is still happening, if the screen is off and phone is in sleep the device will not ring. It wont even show that I had a missed call. This just started happening yesterday/today, I am confused as to what would cause something like this to happen. While the device is awake I do get my calls, just while it is sleeping.

I was thinking it was some sort of setting but after factory resets (on 100% stock) any setting that may have gotten enabled would be wiped/reset.

Last edited:

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
After reading other threads I have come to the conclusion that the modem.bin file I odin'd is what causing my and others issue. The current modem is EG30, the one floating around here is EG12. Since installing the EG12 (claimed to be EG30) my device stopped ringing while in "deep sleep". I have reached out to 2 dev's for help in pulling EG30 from another device, no responses :(

If anybody has EG30 or has the know-how to pull it from their device please do so. Myself and others are looking for this version to repair our devices (hopefully).

Thanks