Not satisfied with XDA devs

Search This thread

Nuclear 1234

Mar 11, 2019
I know this is a noob question or rant
But isn't max pro m2 have similar camera sensor used in Zenfone 5 or 5z which provides so many camera features
RAW support,full manual support, AI charging and lots more
I known we can't have all this in max pro m2 but we can have some feature in max pro m2 since it uses SD660 and zenfone 5 uses SD636 and zenfone 5 offer so more
Why can't we root max pro m2 and install zenfone 5 ROM to get most of its features
I am really disappointed with the camera development group
I know its not easy to develop anything from scratch but cmon enable camera2api for just GCAM it only just amps up the brightness with algorithms
Why can't we get full manual control of the camera of a phone which have such better hardware both in terms of sensor and processor
Enable camera2api and we can't get shutter speed above 1/4 sec or iso of 50 or RAW support
Why can't we have all this feature in one app even after enable camera2api on rooted max pro m2
I am not writhing this to trash anyone but can't we all come together to make this phone a better in terms of camera and battery where we can fully utilize the hardware capability
Cmom you guys are XDA developer

Nuclear 1234

Mar 11, 2019
But u can't have manual control like iso,shutter speed in gcam and gcam is kind of not that great where as u can get amazing result in full manual control+ RAW

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know this is a noob question or rant
    But isn't max pro m2 have similar camera sensor used in Zenfone 5 or 5z which provides so many camera features
    RAW support,full manual support, AI charging and lots more
    I known we can't have all this in max pro m2 but we can have some feature in max pro m2 since it uses SD660 and zenfone 5 uses SD636 and zenfone 5 offer so more
    Why can't we root max pro m2 and install zenfone 5 ROM to get most of its features
    I am really disappointed with the camera development group
    I know its not easy to develop anything from scratch but cmon enable camera2api for just GCAM it only just amps up the brightness with algorithms
    Why can't we get full manual control of the camera of a phone which have such better hardware both in terms of sensor and processor
    Enable camera2api and we can't get shutter speed above 1/4 sec or iso of 50 or RAW support
    Why can't we have all this feature in one app even after enable camera2api on rooted max pro m2
    I am not writhing this to trash anyone but can't we all come together to make this phone a better in terms of camera and battery where we can fully utilize the hardware capability
    Cmom you guys are XDA developer
    They are deeply sorry and are offering a full refund if you submit the receipt . Oh wait.