Note 10/10+ ported live wallpapers for any android device .

Search This thread

Inerent

Oct 6, 2017
Bucharest
Can you share link of LG wallpapers?
Hello!
Look above or try in the V50 forum on xda. Someone has make them as live wallpapers, as the original apk it's signed by LG and only works on V series. There is also an G8 seamless wallpapers, also ported as live wallpaper. But, honestly, nothing compares with the original, as seemlessbhave 3 diffrent animations, first when you wake up, second after unlocking, third fading away.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Can you share link of LG wallpapers?
Hello!
Look above or try in the V50 forum on xda. Someone has make them as live wallpapers, as the original apk it's signed by LG and only works on V series. There is also an G8 seamless wallpapers, also ported as live wallpaper. But, honestly, nothing compares with the original, as seemless have 3 diffrent animations, first when you wake up, second after unlocking, third fading away.

zzcool

Nov 27, 2012
Gothenburg
this app is different from the original lockscreen one the lockscreen one keeps going it never stops to me it seems to reverse when it gets to the end but it keeps going it's also much higher in quality while this apk isn't as sharp or clear so i will wait for a better one

Inerent

Oct 6, 2017
Bucharest

zzcool

Nov 27, 2012
Gothenburg
can you keep me updated when you release a better version of the apk, this apk seems a little blurry compared to the original i also want it to loop, i still love the app and the effort.

docdavidbanner

Dec 16, 2019
I cannot find it anywhere on my stock Note 8 with Nova Launcher. No wallpaper, sounds or anything. It said it installed. I have the latest One UI. Not sure what I did wrong?

Sagar9one

Feb 9, 2019
Hyderabad
Hello kind sir,

I've seen you have ported Note 10's stock live wallpapers so that it can be used on any android device. I really appreciate the effort you have put in it. I own a note10+ I was wondering if you can do the same with Galaxy S9+ Infinity wallpapers? I would be extremely thankful if this can be done. I have searched all over the internet for s9+ Infinity wallpapers but couldn't find them anywhere. Thanking you in advance. Cheers. :good:

Reactions: VanillaDeath

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone