Note 10/10+ ported live wallpapers for any android device .

drzak

May 31, 2009
cairo
Good day every body i ported the note 10 live wallpapers to work on any android device .. just unpack the file and install normally ..
Note : please disregard the icons, the preview pictures , the names etc .. just install and use from the wallpaper picker it will just work after being set ..
Both wallpapers are available the black and the white ..
Enjoy ..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-GNKRIRssYfIjRojb8r98h_rDO9HbBZI/view?usp=drivesdk

tainka

Aug 7, 2011
Hi, it works for a second and then stops every time when I unlock he phone. is it supposed to be like that? Is it possible for it to work in a loop?

eduardmc

Sep 18, 2007
Hi, it works for a second and then stops every time when I unlock he phone. is it supposed to be like that? Is it possible for it to work in a loop?
U can download the actual video video and use walloop. O had jusr like that but got tired of the movie background. I prefer this method. Working on my oneplus 7 pro

drzak

May 31, 2009
cairo
its static on lock screen once unlocking it will animate for 6 seconds then back to static this is not a continuous live wallpaper its an interactive one ..

zzcool

Nov 27, 2012
Gothenburg
just freezes, the lockscreen live original wallpaper is in a loop it never freezes this one does

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

its static on lock screen once unlocking it will animate for 6 seconds then back to static this is not a continuous live wallpaper its an interactive one ..
from what i can sewe it keeps going on the lockscreen it never stops

drzak

May 31, 2009
cairo
just freezes, the lockscreen live original wallpaper is in a loop it never freezes this one does

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

from what i can sewe it keeps going on the lockscreen it never stops
This is a launcher related problem .. try a different universal launcher like nova or lawnchair and install google wallpapers app

drzak

May 31, 2009
cairo
i use nova
Ill tell.you something .. i tried this on many phones .. its just a very normal live wallpaper that works very normally the only time it starts to act weird is due to the mechanism of the different skins that comes from different manufacturers and thats because every ui handles live wallpapers differently .. this has worked on my nexus 6 and 6p .. pixel XL .. htc u12 .. i noticed it only act weird on samsungs because of the heavy skinning ..
I believe as long as you run nova launcher .. lawnchair and use google wallpapers app it should run fine .. the problem i dont have a samsung phone to research this closely

LA5HA

Oct 16, 2016
Is making such live wallpapers (with other/custom videos) hard? Are there any tutorials that could help me make something like this?