note 10+ 5G SM-N976N

Search This thread

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
You have to use the same model to flash in Odin. 976B is not 976N.

You can flash the KOO firmware for 976N which is the unbranded version (I bought it myself at a Samsung shop in Seoul).

minipac13

Sep 15, 2019
Dubai
I tried to flash with 976B and got errors. I flashed with KOO 976N but srill i have brand of KT when i start the phone also some settings of KT.

No idea why KT still stays after flashing

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
I tried to flash with 976B and got errors. I flashed with KOO 976N but srill i have brand of KT when i start the phone also some settings of KT.

No idea why KT still stays after flashing

Right, because 976B is not the phone you have. You can't use a different model firmware.

Sounds like you need to change the CSC to KOO after boot up.

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
I used CSC for KOO byr still no lick

Let me know which CSC maybe i am doing something wrong
You said you flashed KOO firmware. That is not the same thing as switching CSC after booting up.

There is a phone menu to change the CSC. You need to do this, which will change the CSC setting on the EFS partition which is what you need to do.

Reactions: minipac13

minipac13

Sep 15, 2019
Dubai
Woow thank you for that. Now this is new and i didn't know it. Can you help me and let me know where to change CSC.

Thanks

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
no use and help from link since this was for combination firmware.

did you change ur CSC ? which method?

The SM-N976N has 4 CSC options built-in. KOO is the unbranded Samsung code. There are 3 for the 3 major carriers in Korea: SK Telecom, kt Olleh, and LG U+

No I did not change my CSC because I bought my phone in a Samsung store in Seoul.

Reactions: minipac13

minipac13

Sep 15, 2019
Dubai
I have KT one , when i switch one says 5G and under screen KT.

also in setting. I am trying to find the way to change the CSC from KTC to KOO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190921-184847_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190921-184847_Settings.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 683

minipac13

Sep 15, 2019
Dubai
Ohhh no way that bad :(

For me only Samsung pay ,5G, start up the phone, phone can't recognize my number rather than that everything else is perfect.

I am trying to find way to change CSC to KOO, hopefully will work :confused:

vysus

Apr 26, 2007
Ohhh no way that bad :(

For me only Samsung pay ,5G, start up the phone, phone can't recognize my number rather than that everything else is perfect.

I am trying to find way to change CSC to KOO, hopefully will work :confused:
Do you mean your N10+ doesn't connect to the 5G network even if it's present and working in your zone?

vysus

Apr 26, 2007
Weird.. where are you from?
Our model is 5G, I suppose SM-976B only is suitable for 5G networks over asian countries, hope someone could tell me I'm wrong...

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
Weird.. where are you from?
Our model is 5G, I suppose SM-976B only is suitable for 5G networks over asian countries, hope someone could tell me I'm wrong...

I don't know the specs of the B variant, but my N variant 5g worked in Korea just fine. Haven't been able to test it in the USA yet because T-Mobile doesn't have any 5g towers in my state yet.

minipac13

Sep 15, 2019
Dubai
In my country, UAE according to bands only N976N working since the are on same 5G band.

N976B isn't working with UAE network (5G). I bought and sold N976B.

Also now N976N is not working coz of carrier, KT from Korea.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I used CSC for KOO byr still no lick

Let me know which CSC maybe i am doing something wrong
    You said you flashed KOO firmware. That is not the same thing as switching CSC after booting up.

There is a phone menu to change the CSC. You need to do this, which will change the CSC setting on the EFS partition which is what you need to do.
    no use and help from link since this was for combination firmware.

did you change ur CSC ? which method?

The SM-N976N has 4 CSC options built-in. KOO is the unbranded Samsung code. There are 3 for the 3 major carriers in Korea: SK Telecom, kt Olleh, and LG U+

No I did not change my CSC because I bought my phone in a Samsung store in Seoul.
    So, you think your model doesn't hang 5G signal due to KT brand?
    Did you tried this how-to?
    Ok, made some investigations.
    Unfortunately, the only way is to flash the combination file, unavailable yet, following this procedure.