note 10+ 5G SM-N976N

Search This thread

Ilyuhaid

Nov 8, 2019
Changing CSC to KOO will only debloat the firmware, rummos are you still need to have korean sim card for 5g to work. I live in China and theoreticaly in here 5g has to work since all the carriers support the same C band (n78) of 5g network which works on the same exact frequencies (3.5) as Korean carriers do. Koreans even launched 5g roaming with China Unicom so N976N mast work in here, but it doesn't:eek::confused::confused:

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
Wonder if anybody in the states tried 5g on this model

It doesn't support band 71 (600mhz which Tmobile is running 5g on here) so I can't test that. It also doesn't support the mmwave N260 or N261 bands that Tmobile will be using.

Not sure if any other USA carriers use its single supported 5g frequency of N78.

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011

otakukj

Getting 5g on Sm-n976n

Changing CSC to KOO will only debloat the firmware, rummos are you still need to have korean sim card for 5g to work. I live in China and theoreticaly in here 5g has to work since all the carriers support the same C band (n78) of 5g network which works on the same exact frequencies (3.5) as Korean carriers do. Koreans even launched 5g roaming with China Unicom so N976N mast work in here, but it doesn't:eek::confused::confused:

Any luck yet getting 5g working on Sm-n976n? I am also same phone just got a 5g sim from China mobile. Hoping for a solution!

Ilyuhaid

Nov 8, 2019
Any luck yet getting 5g working on Sm-n976n? I am also same phone just got a 5g sim from China mobile. Hoping for a solution!
Nope, nothing yet, As far as far as i know China mobile's 5g wont work either way since it works on unsupported by n976n frequencies. China Unicom and China Telecom have to be working tho. I didn't take any 5g sim, maybe that's the reason it doesn't work,?! Was hopping its gonna connect by itself..

otakukj

Nope, nothing yet, As far as far as i know China mobile's 5g wont work either way since it works on unsupported by n976n frequencies. China Unicom and China Telecom have to be working tho. I didn't take any 5g sim, maybe that's the reason it doesn't work,?! Was hopping its gonna connect by itself..

Sorry I wrote the wrong company. I have china unicom 5g sim.

kalowinta

May 7, 2013
Anyone figured out how to do this yet? I have the exact same problem SM-N976N currently KOO but loads with KT and I am trying to switch it to SKT.

nneedz

Jan 24, 2020
SM-N976N (Call conference feature missing)

Hello,
I had purchased Samsung galaxy note 10 plus 5g (LG U plus network korean version) in korea, which I intend to use in India. My work is mostly on calls so I use a lot of call conference feature on my device for answering and handling multiple people on different calls at once to get my work done. Problem is I am unable to see that option on this device like adding a call to an existing call or merging multiple calls.
I need help to fix this issue on my device for answering multiple calls at a time. Can anyone please help.
Regards,
nneedz

arctivaavengee

May 28, 2021
In my country, UAE according to bands only N976N working since the are on same 5G band.

N976B isn't working with UAE network (5G). I bought and sold N976B.

Also now N976N is not working coz of carrier, KT from Korea.
Hi, I am having same ( N976N ), I live in UAE using Etisalat Network. I cannot connect to 5G.

arctivaavengee

May 28, 2021
SM-N976N (Call conference feature missing)

Hello,
I had purchased Samsung galaxy note 10 plus 5g (LG U plus network korean version) in korea, which I intend to use in India. My work is mostly on calls so I use a lot of call conference feature on my device for answering and handling multiple people on different calls at once to get my work done. Problem is I am unable to see that option on this device like adding a call to an existing call or merging multiple calls.
I need help to fix this issue on my device for answering multiple calls at a time. Can anyone please help.
Regards,
nneedz
Did u find solution?

Mar 25, 2022
Plz I have a samsung note 10+5G n976uoyn5eue2. I've been trying to update OTA to android 12 and it seems stuck in android 11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I used CSC for KOO byr still no lick

Let me know which CSC maybe i am doing something wrong
    You said you flashed KOO firmware. That is not the same thing as switching CSC after booting up.

There is a phone menu to change the CSC. You need to do this, which will change the CSC setting on the EFS partition which is what you need to do.
    no use and help from link since this was for combination firmware.

did you change ur CSC ? which method?

The SM-N976N has 4 CSC options built-in. KOO is the unbranded Samsung code. There are 3 for the 3 major carriers in Korea: SK Telecom, kt Olleh, and LG U+

No I did not change my CSC because I bought my phone in a Samsung store in Seoul.
    So, you think your model doesn't hang 5G signal due to KT brand?
    Did you tried this how-to?
    Ok, made some investigations.
    Unfortunately, the only way is to flash the combination file, unavailable yet, following this procedure.