Note 10+ Call Recorder that WORKS ?

Search This thread

Sniper_Ghost

Aug 31, 2013
www.2wheelphotosports.com
I have the Note 10+ and I live in Tennessee where it is legal to record calls as long as one person knows it is being recorded but the Note 10+ factory app to record calls is not available and I need an app that will work on this phone if your using it normally or on speaker phone to record calls.

I want one that works, tired of trying them and they only record my voice. I need all voices on the conversation to be recorded.

Someone please help.

Sniper_Ghost

Aug 31, 2013
That is what I read, is there an app that actually works out there, if so does anyone have the link?

Back when I had my Note 2, 4 I had hacked them from advice on here and was able to do cool things but I have not messed with it in a long time. I forgot a lot of it and not sure if there is a build out there that lets you record calls anyway. Why did they remove it when you should be allowed to record your own calls.

This stems from a situation where I was offered a job and told my rate of pay, what expenses were covered and such, then when the pay was lower and expenses not paid they said they never said that and since it was all done by phone there was no proof they said it. They never sent me any emails confirming pay information so they screwed me because I would not have taken the job at what they are paying me and the expenses they are not reimbursing me for. So if I had a call recorder I would have had proof. This is why I want one that actually works, to cover my butt!

That function was removed from the OS. no one can do this with an official build.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: m_carleone82

Nastrahl

Dec 9, 2017
There's none. What apps currently doing is recording what comes out from phone speakers which is absolutely random and bad quality wise.

BurakK_

Apr 16, 2018
Use ACR. Don't forget to turn off battery optimization. I am using Note10 + ACR right now, you do not even need to make any adjustments, all voices are recording.

Mar 3, 2015
ACR records the phone speaker output using the microphone on the phone. Not as good as what had been used in the past. Direct recording of incoming audio on phone calls was removed from android by Google. This was probably done to comply with international laws.

Sniper_Ghost

Aug 31, 2013
You would think with all the smart people on this forum someone could make an app that works. I would happily chip in $5 for it if it really works and records both sides clearly.

Can someone make this app, as long as it is leagal in the states the people live in it should be fine.

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
I have an app that works well. Don't know if it is direct record but the icon looks like this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200304-194655_Finder.jpg
    Screenshot_20200304-194655_Finder.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 199

phonatic_13

Jul 17, 2007
I'm using BoldBeast. Both sides record and also my names are recorded using the update version that BoldBeast provides on their website due to Play Store policy. I'm using Snapdragon variant SM-N9750

Attachments

• 20200309_053621.jpg
    20200309_053621.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 264

Djspinister

Jul 13, 2010
Dallas
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Cube ACR is and has been working for me. Paid version.

Once in awhile I'll get a call and it will notify me that it can't record. So I have to go into the app, turn off the connector, reboot, turn it back on and I'm good. Other than that it's been flawless for me. This is on an unrooted device.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That is what I read, is there an app that actually works out there, if so does anyone have the link?

Back when I had my Note 2, 4 I had hacked them from advice on here and was able to do cool things but I have not messed with it in a long time. I forgot a lot of it and not sure if there is a build out there that lets you record calls anyway. Why did they remove it when you should be allowed to record your own calls.

This stems from a situation where I was offered a job and told my rate of pay, what expenses were covered and such, then when the pay was lower and expenses not paid they said they never said that and since it was all done by phone there was no proof they said it. They never sent me any emails confirming pay information so they screwed me because I would not have taken the job at what they are paying me and the expenses they are not reimbursing me for. So if I had a call recorder I would have had proof. This is why I want one that actually works, to cover my butt!

That function was removed from the OS. no one can do this with an official build.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone