• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Note 10 pro best rom/most used

Which rom is best or what do you use? Xiaomi Note 10 Pro

• ArrowOS

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • DotOS

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Pixel experience

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • PixelplusUI

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Evolution X

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • MIUI stock rom

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • OctaviOS

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • CherishOS

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Something else

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Lineage OS unofficial

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

victorsrg

Apr 12, 2007
Xiaomi.eu lags but I want call recorder so I was on Cherish...having DS issues. Since 3 days on Octavi and very happy, no DS problems so far, aosp dialer with call recorder, and fast and bug free. Although the chipmunk voice bug in some games might be there but I don't care

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
same as official experience , this phone does not have flagship cpu , 120hz is too much for this cpu to handle ofcourse it might stutter abit
I found that the stock rom was quite fast. That's why I can't understand why xiaomi.eu and miuimix lag so much. They are super slow at opening apps compared to stock.

I'm assuming that they are both deodexed and that will likely slow them down on a midrange SoC. That's the only reason I can think of. miuimix runs fine on my Mi 9T Pro that has a much better SoC.

I'm running Octavi OS now and it doesn't lag like xiaomi.eu and miuimix do.

mite_jan

Aug 24, 2011
Macedonia
I found that the stock rom was quite fast. That's why I can't understand why xiaomi.eu and miuimix lag so much. They are super slow at opening apps compared to stock.

I'm assuming that they are both deodexed and that will likely slow them down on a midrange SoC. That's the only reason I can think of. miuimix runs fine on my Mi 9T Pro that has a much better SoC.

I'm running Octavi OS now and it doesn't lag like xiaomi.eu and miuimix do.
i am not experiencing lagging , micro stutters maybe like on the animation

Dzikusss

Jun 21, 2021
Some time ago i installed xiaomi.eu. I can agree that is much slower in openning apps. Stock rom was much faster. I had xiaomi.eu installed on Redmi Note 4X and 8T and it was better than stock but Note 10 Pro is slower with xiaomi.eu. Maybe dev's need some time to make this rom better. Now I'm on stock EAA rom rooted and it's perfect for me. Good battery life and speed. I haven't tested any non-miui rom

taco9

Oct 13, 2013
Using MI Globe rom which is same as xiaomi.eu, just with added options to exclude or include stuff before rom creation. Currently on 12.5.3 of this rom and no issues whatsoever. In fact I like it better than stock 12.5.1 rom because of these options.

Other non-MIUI roms do not have as good camera performance, which is main reason I dont use them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xiaomi.eu lags but I want call recorder so I was on Cherish...having DS issues. Since 3 days on Octavi and very happy, no DS problems so far, aosp dialer with call recorder, and fast and bug free. Although the chipmunk voice bug in some games might be there but I don't care
    Hello!

I made a poll to see which rom is most used.

Thank you!