Note 20 Ultra Verizon Unlocking bootloader with paid services

Search This thread

cpufrost

Feb 26, 2012
Big Country
There's warning lights flashing with this one...

As much as I like (and miss) a rooted device, I would definitely err on the side of caution with this one especially if you use your phone for sensitive and personal things. Even then, with 3 mics and all those cameras the chance of spying is great! Definitely curious if this is real to have someone use network tools to see if indeed the modded devices are leaking things they shouldn't. ;)

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
Its not some random person, it actually Samsung token. Device is completely wiped during process to prevent gathering data. Nothing nefarious about it. Been unlocked and rooted for awhile as is a ton of others. A couple reputable developers are involved. But like previous post to each their own.

My Rooted SM-N986U Tapatalk

Limeybastard

Oct 3, 2013
Florida unfortunately.
Its not some random person, it actually Samsung token. Device is completely wiped during process to prevent gathering data. Nothing nefarious about it. Been unlocked and rooted for awhile as is a ton of others. A couple reputable developers are involved. But like previous post to each their own.

My Rooted SM-N986U Tapatalk
^^^ What he says. It's a man on the inside of the samsung walls doing this.

Lord_Saren

Feb 21, 2011
Cumberland
So just to be clear. You can unlock the bootloader of a US Snapdragon Note 20 Ultra and all it costs is $150? Now this isn't the thing where you can only charge your phone to 80% and other stuff is it?

Had my AT&T Phone unlocked, Paid the $150, and since I did the old payment method (wire transfer) Had to wait a few days.

Fully charges, and You can flash TWRP/Root and U/U1 Roms without fear of losing Unlock. The only downside is the Bootloader being unlocked Trips Knox which disables some things like Secure Storage App and Samsung Pay and I believe Samsung Pass. I didn't use those and I have Samsung Pay on my watch which still works.

Also, the process will factory reset your phone like any bootloader unlock procedure.

elliwigy

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
  • This still seems sketchy to me

to add some context, I now have usa source and do the unlocking myself directly (im in the usa) so no china source is involved in this process any longer.

but of course if you or anyone else has their reservations then its understandable. I wouldnt expect anyone to go through with something they are 100% on, i wouldnt either lol.

after all, my goal isnt to get paid its to offer a legit way to unlock the bl on devices that otherwise cant and of course to drive development on xda which im sure u can see theres more stuff being posted for usa models since this has become possible from twrp to mods to roms etc.

Reactions: johnsgone

Lord_Saren

Feb 21, 2011
    Cumberland
    to add some context, I now have usa source and do the unlocking myself directly (im in the usa) so no china source is involved in this process any longer.

but of course if you or anyone else has their reservations then its understandable. I wouldnt expect anyone to go through with something they are 100% on, i wouldnt either lol.

after all, my goal isnt to get paid its to offer a legit way to unlock the bl on devices that otherwise cant and of course to drive development on xda which im sure u can see theres more stuff being posted for usa models since this has become possible from twrp to mods to roms etc.

Thats awesome, I remember during my unlock waiting on the source over in China so you being able to directly do it yourself is a time saver and probably a lot easier

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

So you can unlock here in the states now? Cheaper then $150 and not in china? PM me if you can still unlock the note 20 ultra!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      So just to be clear. You can unlock the bootloader of a US Snapdragon Note 20 Ultra and all it costs is $150? Now this isn't the thing where you can only charge your phone to 80% and other stuff is it?

Had my AT&T Phone unlocked, Paid the $150, and since I did the old payment method (wire transfer) Had to wait a few days.

Fully charges, and You can flash TWRP/Root and U/U1 Roms without fear of losing Unlock. The only downside is the Bootloader being unlocked Trips Knox which disables some things like Secure Storage App and Samsung Pay and I believe Samsung Pass. I didn't use those and I have Samsung Pay on my watch which still works.

Also, the process will factory reset your phone like any bootloader unlock procedure.
      Plus 150 bucks is really outrageous! Where are the days you could just flash any rom you like...

Since there is currently no other root method $150 isn't too bad really.
      This still seems sketchy to me

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone