Note 20 Ultra Verizon Unlocking bootloader with paid services

Search This thread

domhall012N8

Mar 15, 2018
OP... Can you also BL Unlock the Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G (SM-T978U) on TMobile? For some reason none of the BL Unlock (date/time, developer options, etc) BL Unlock procedures are working on the SM-T978U from Samsung Direct... Had it over 1-month now...

elliwigy

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
  • OP... Can you also BL Unlock the Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G (SM-T978U) on TMobile? For some reason none of the BL Unlock (date/time, developer options, etc) BL Unlock procedures are working on the SM-T978U from Samsung Direct... Had it over 1-month now...

thats because U midels are locked BL lol.. hence paid service. If you check out the site youll see I alreadyhave a product postedfor tab s6 and tab s7 devicesso yes, it is supported.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      So just to be clear. You can unlock the bootloader of a US Snapdragon Note 20 Ultra and all it costs is $150? Now this isn't the thing where you can only charge your phone to 80% and other stuff is it?

Had my AT&T Phone unlocked, Paid the $150, and since I did the old payment method (wire transfer) Had to wait a few days.

Fully charges, and You can flash TWRP/Root and U/U1 Roms without fear of losing Unlock. The only downside is the Bootloader being unlocked Trips Knox which disables some things like Secure Storage App and Samsung Pay and I believe Samsung Pass. I didn't use those and I have Samsung Pay on my watch which still works.

Also, the process will factory reset your phone like any bootloader unlock procedure.
      Plus 150 bucks is really outrageous! Where are the days you could just flash any rom you like...

Since there is currently no other root method $150 isn't too bad really.
      This still seems sketchy to me

to add some context, I now have usa source and do the unlocking myself directly (im in the usa) so no china source is involved in this process any longer.

but of course if you or anyone else has their reservations then its understandable. I wouldnt expect anyone to go through with something they are 100% on, i wouldnt either lol.

after all, my goal isnt to get paid its to offer a legit way to unlock the bl on devices that otherwise cant and of course to drive development on xda which im sure u can see theres more stuff being posted for usa models since this has become possible from twrp to mods to roms etc.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone