Note 20 users all get free headphones now, limited time.

Search This thread

todd3835

Feb 13, 2008
I did the link thing and still dont have an order listed on the shop app. Where are you guys seeing the info?

Rody2544

Jan 25, 2014
Thank you very much I just got approved

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Who's site is that link to?
Looks plishy... never saw Samsung do that before.
Just saying.

The link is samsung official I verified with samsung employee I got my approved using the chat they sent me the same link

dl8806

Nov 23, 2010
Nashville TN
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Thanks. I followed the steps outlined and got mine int mail by UPS on Tuesday, they work pretty well, although I'll majorily stick with the Buds Live but its nice to have other options "Hint Hint" Samsung!!!

I used the link a while back but didn't hear anything further from Samsung. To my surprise I just received a notice from UPS that I have a package from Samsung being delivered today that was shipped from DFW by next day air!!! I had already given up on getting the free wired buds so I had gone ahead and purchased the more expensive ANC Type C wired buds by Samsung, which I have found to be great. Oh well, now I will have an extra backup Usb C set of buds.

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
Mine arrived today. Nothing special, AKG braided. But hey they were free and having extra is always nice

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

sasha007

Aug 29, 2011
Yes Samsung canada sucks. They should also honor the free headphones scheme for us Canadians!

MrMike2182

Dec 6, 2014
Atlanta
These headphones sure get loud and sound good I'll give them that! Normally they don't get loud enough and sounded bad but with power amp and turning the amp settings up and the equalizer they're loud as hell.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Got them yesterday. Kinda odd, they had a firmware update when I plugged them in. Had no idea earbuds now have firmware updates.

These headphones sure get loud and sound good I'll give them that! Normally they don't get loud enough and sounded bad but with power amp and turning the amp settings up and the equalizer they're loud as hell.

Poweramp is the cat's arse of players for Android... how's the low bass?
I need to dig out my pair and check them out. Never did... been using the Buds which are "ok".
Wireless is nice but so is 24 bit audio...

MrMike2182

Dec 6, 2014
Atlanta
Poweramp is the cat's arse of players for Android... how's the low bass?
I need to dig out my pair and check them out. Never did... been using the Buds which are "ok".
Wireless is nice but so is 24 bit audio...

The bass has my around the ear headphones shaking my ears especially when I turn it up more and more haha.. I'd say it's pretty good on the in ear headphones too!

307pavlos

Aug 14, 2012
I received my phone a few days ago and inside the box ther was a pair of AKG wired usb c headphones and a transparent protective case for my device. This is super cool. I love the case

Top Liked Posts