• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Note 3 4.4.2 theme (ui)

Search This thread

ArmanFGT

May 15, 2014
Hi,coming from N3 , i was wondering if it is possible to have note 3 4.4.2 ui on my note 4 plz?????
(new note 4 4.4.4 ui is too fancy and also battery killer, i also prefer the note 3 ui (settings and black...) more than note 4)
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(

Hi,coming from N3 , i was wondering if it is possible to have note 3 4.4.2 ui on my note 4 plz?????
(new note 4 4.4.4 ui is too fancy and also battery killer, i also prefer the note 3 ui (settings and black...) more than note 4)

Easy sell note 4 and buy note 3 again...
Problem solved.

ArmanFGT

May 15, 2014
wow!!!! problem solved.. why aren't you working at Microsoft?:D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone around doing porting job??????

Last edited:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is ether staying where they are or moving forward and you are the only one that wants to move backwards. If you want it so badly then ether go back to note 3 or port a rom your self. There are plenty of guides to port from phones with the same hardware. I cannot remember if they got same hardware but have a look and if it does then its piss easy.
There is no note 3 rom available for note 4.

Reactions: mkim055

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Easy sell note 4 and buy note 3 again...
    Problem solved.

Everyone is ether staying where they are or moving forward and you are the only one that wants to move backwards. If you want it so badly then ether go back to note 3 or port a rom your self. There are plenty of guides to port from phones with the same hardware. I cannot remember if they got same hardware but have a look and if it does then its piss easy.
    There is no note 3 rom available for note 4.