• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Note 4 flashing stock rom

Search This thread

EmiliuxPlayz

Jul 16, 2016
Hi, i've beet trying to flash stock rom via odin and I always keep getting fail, now i can't use my phone, because it won't boot. I've downloaded the right file for the right model SM-N910C and at the end of the flash i just get fail, i flash on ap. Tried all the usb sockets on my computer, noting changed. When i try to power up the phone it says: " Firmware update encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again." Tried 2 different roms and still nothing. Please help, i really need the phone asap

Hi, i've beet trying to flash stock rom via odin and I always keep getting fail, now i can't use my phone, because it won't boot. I've downloaded the right file for the right model SM-N910C and at the end of the flash i just get fail, i flash on ap. Tried all the usb sockets on my computer, noting changed. When i try to power up the phone it says: " Firmware update encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again." Tried 2 different roms and still nothing. Please help, i really need the phone asap
Where did you download firmware from?
Which did you take (name it)?
Was it multipart or single part ROM?
(probably single as you only named AP slot)
Which Odin version used?

rafayet1159

Sep 22, 2021
Where did you download firmware from?
Which did you take (name it)?
Was it multipart or single part ROM?
(probably single as you only named AP slot)
Which Odin version used?
i am facing the same problem with my Samsung Note 4 SM-N910C
i tried to reflashed it with stock rom. i have tried few stock rom and none of them worked, tried changing the usb slots but no luck. tried using odin 3.07, 3.09, 3. 10, 3.13. phone is bricked now. what to do?

i am facing the same problem with my Samsung Note 4 SM-N910C
i tried to reflashed it with stock rom. i have tried few stock rom and none of them worked, tried changing the usb slots but no luck. tried using odin 3.07, 3.09, 3. 10, 3.13. phone is bricked now. what to do?
Have you searched that forum?
As you own an Exynos phone while mine is Snapdragon I might not be able to help more.

rafayet1159

Sep 22, 2021

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 9

Top Liked Posts