Note 4 (N910T) - Bloatware AutoReinstalls

Search This thread

Zeuszoos

Aug 9, 2012
Hi,

If I may please humbly request a bit of help from anyone who might have an answer, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

I am Rooted and running Marshmallow 6.0.1 and my problem is that when I use the "System App Remover" that I have used to Uninstall Bloatware from all of my devices, the app(s) I try to Uninstall will either:

Fail to Uninstall

Or...

Will Uninstall, but then immediately Reinstall themselves!

I'm just talking about normal Bloatware, like Facebook, Amazon, Flipboard, etc.. Nothing extraordinary.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what I can do to get the Bloatware off of my phone, please???

Thank You!

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai
Hi,

If I may please humbly request a bit of help from anyone who might have an answer, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

I am Rooted and running Marshmallow 6.0.1 and my problem is that when I use the "System App Remover" that I have used to Uninstall Bloatware from all of my devices, the app(s) I try to Uninstall will either:

Fail to Uninstall

Or...

Will Uninstall, but then immediately Reinstall themselves!

I'm just talking about normal Bloatware, like Facebook, Amazon, Flipboard, etc.. Nothing extraordinary.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what I can do to get the Bloatware off of my phone, please???

Thank You!

After uninstalling apps they go temporory to recycle bin you must go to recycle bin in system app remover options and delete again all apps there then reboot.

Zeuszoos

Aug 9, 2012
After uninstalling apps they go temporory to recycle bin you must go to recycle bin in system app remover options and delete again all apps there then reboot.

That is trues, but only if you have "AutoBackup" on in the Settings. I have it Disabled.

Also, just as a kindly FYI:

I set it up the same way as I always do and I've never had this problem (good catch on mentioning the setting though, thanks!).

I failed to mention (Sorry! My bad!) that when the apps reinstall, it's not after a reboot, or even after a little while. It's immediate! I mean, you haven't even counted to 3 yet and the message saying that it/they have reinstalled shows and the apps are there again.

Thank you for such a quick response! If you think of anything else, please let me know and thank you again! :)

phrotac

Mar 8, 2009
Fort Smith, AR
That is trues, but only if you have "AutoBackup" on in the Settings. I have it Disabled.

Also, just as a kindly FYI:

I set it up the same way as I always do and I've never had this problem (good catch on mentioning the setting though, thanks!).

I failed to mention (Sorry! My bad!) that when the apps reinstall, it's not after a reboot, or even after a little while. It's immediate! I mean, you haven't even counted to 3 yet and the message saying that it/they have reinstalled shows and the apps are there again.

Thank you for such a quick response! If you think of anything else, please let me know and thank you again! :)
Another things to look out for is the "Preloadinstaller.apk" file. Mine is located in "/system/app/Preloadinstaller/Preloadinstaller.apk." I suspect yours will be in the same place. Mine has been modified so that it doesn't reinstall bloatware once it has been removed. Some people simply delete that file. I haven't tried deleting it myself though because every time I delete something from the /system directory my systemui starts to crash. Instead, I just freeze bloatware. They are still in my rom but they don't load into ram, they don't update, and they don't try to reinstall. Good luck :)

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk