• No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

AlexDicy

Feb 28, 2015
Macerata
All with you :) plz port this ROM, there is no one like this..

Can anyone help we for port?

Signature: Sent from my phone...

Farhan Ur Rehman

Nov 18, 2014
Hyderabad
As i am new..i have also ported couple of rom of i9301 to i9300i but havent upload or start the thread because roms contain some builtin bugs.....now i have also decided to give a try to port this Blekota rom to i9300i i know that i may also not get success but it is not bad to give a try.. :)

I will report tomorrow.. :)

Reactions: German Developer

German Developer

Jan 25, 2015
As i am new..i have also ported couple of rom of i9301 to i9300i but havent upload or start the thread because roms contain some builtin bugs.....now i have also decided to give a try to port this Blekota rom to i9300i i know that i may also not get success but it is not bad to give a try.. :)

I will report tomorrow.. :)

I can fully understand you if you boot the device than you are the best man

Reactions: Farhan Ur Rehman

popbom

Jan 17, 2016
Hi Guys, :D I am trying to port the Blekota N4 Rom to our S3 Neo
When I finish I will be back :D
I am now in exam period so it will take time
But just leting you know, that the Blekota N4 will maybe be ported to our S3 Neo :D

PLZ
The remarkable task .. Rom like previous 6 mix .. there was a defect such as not hear the sound of the caller when you open the loudspeaker ... please examine the Rom well

Reactions: oranaise2412

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys, :D I am trying to port the Blekota N4 Rom to our S3 Neo
    When I finish I will be back :D
    I am now in exam period so it will take time
    But just leting you know, that the Blekota N4 will maybe be ported to our S3 Neo :D
    So I am trying to port this rom for our s3 neo but the problem is it is always crashing on s3 neo boot up screen I am solving this problem and I hope I can fix it :)
    Wow, thank you for your work :) . I have only a question: won't be more easy to port from other devices? When I was trying to port ditto note 4 ROM I found out that I wasn't able to do that because from gsmarena the only differenze seem the RAM but if you do some researchs you find out that the soc is completly different and while the galaxy s3 has an exynos processor, the galaxy s3 neo has got a Qualcomm snapdragon 400 processor. The only similar thing is the screen. I think that It would be more easy to port rom from galaxy s5 mini or galaxy grand 2 that has the same soc, the msm8226. Anyhow this doesn't mean that ypu won't be able to port this rom. I hope you successfully port the rom; good look ;) :good:

Yes I know we need the codes wich samsumng will never release :( but yes I know I will try it, this porting will take some time because the rom is very very big I have a lot of work to do with this rom :eek: I will try it if not, than I will try to port some other rom to our s3 neo
    thanks , it's a good rom , good luck
    Blekota Note 4 Lite is a ROM for the Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
    "Blekota" is just a user on XDA :)

check this thread for more info :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2949680

Sent from my GT-I9301I using XDA Free mobile app

Oh, interesting. I think it will be awesome if this ROM ported to GT-I9301I. Thanks buddy