Note 4 shipping updates

Search This thread

robweis

Oct 21, 2014
Shipped

Mine has shipped, usps priority mail,will have Wednesday am...thank god, my note 3 passed away yesterday and I am borrowing a iPhone 4s, you wanna talk about a screen size shock lol. Ordered note 4 September 27.

Rippley05

May 11, 2010
The guys who got canceled, are they giving you a reason as to why?

Side note. Did anyone use "add to next bill" as a payment option? I did, maybe that's why I'm not getting any updates.

Rippley05

May 11, 2010
Anyone's look like this still

Attachments

• 1413849665687.jpg
    1413849665687.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: Chuckleb0ne

Jacob2kD

May 20, 2012

Side note. Did anyone use "add to next bill" as a payment option? I did, maybe that's why I'm not getting any updates.

i ordered mine on sept 24th and i used BTM as payment option i got email from vzw today at 5:15pm cst that been shipped via fedex 2day ground shipping

jboogie1289

Feb 12, 2013
Just to muddy the waters a bit. I ordered two note 4s. A black one on sept 25th and a white one on sept 27th. The black one shipped today but the white one hasn't changed status yet.

And I think this may be the issue. The Black versions are already getting shipping confirmations and the White variants are yet to be cleared to ship. Just my 2 cents. My coworker order his 2 days after me and today I told him they might be shipping already and to check. Well he texted me to say his is on the way...........and he ordered the Black variant. So there in lies the hold up, at least what I'm thinking.

Krustys_

Oct 12, 2010
Fed ex says
"This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender."

Even though this is on VZW website? Ugh

Product Name:Galaxy Note 4 in Charcoal Black
Tracking Number: 4xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipment Courier:FedEx
Shipment Description:FEDEX 1 DAY GROUND
Shipment Date:10/20/2014

rjm1988

Oct 21, 2014

they said it was because i made changes to my plan( I opted in to the free data if you have x amount)

Jacob2kD

May 20, 2012
Fed ex says
"This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender."

mines says samething

jboogie1289

Feb 12, 2013

I did this time because I was lazy. Don't know if buying it outright cash would have made a difference but that's what I did this go around.

billinaz

Sep 1, 2007
Fed ex says

Thats normal. Its not picked up yet. When they scan the pickup then you will see its progress.

Reactions: Krustys_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83c13f21565301067c5f9e5e9a01c3b5.jpg

TOUCHDOWN! LG G3 signing off now...
    On September 19th Verizon opened pre-orders with ship date of Oct 23. Verizon alongside AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile announced in September universal October 17th release date. I just got off the phone with Two of my local Verizon Stores and physically walked into four local Verizon Stores all saying walk in October 17 to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Online purchase will be received on October 23rd.

Lol you have to be fu**ing idiot to believe that verizon would make the people who preordered, that means they bought it early so they'd get it before everybody else, wait a week after it's available to random people. Best case we all get it 16th/17th or we all get it the 23rd/24th. Verizon hasn't said ****, and you can't take random store workers word for it. There was a guy who just posted about how he went to 8 stores, and called 16 and they all said they ship on the 23rd and the in store date is the 7th. That's probably not right either, but it makes more sense than what you got. But I get that they told you that, and you'll probably stand by it until it doesn't happen.
    It's a good thing Fedex doesn't include GPS tracking of the transport trucks in their tracking. How many here would get absolutely nothing done clicking refresh all day. I80, Mile 55.2... I80 Mile 55.4... I80 Mile 55.7...
    Bad enough I'm clicking refresh every 5 min's waiting for Label Created to go to picked up..
    Just got off the phone with Verizon. The pre orders are being processed today......so we should all see them shipping tonight!
    Its 1pm on the east coast and my black note 4 is being shipped. Place the pre order the day they offered it.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone