Note 5 SM-N920CZDAXSG Boot Failure, Kindly Help please

Search This thread

josephkarthic

Jul 26, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I came here for help after a lot of struggle with flashing, Hope someone will be kind enough to help me out since this is a very old phone and very few users will be using this , This is my uncle's phone and he gave it to me for fixing,

The phone's model is SM-N920CZDAXSG, After pressing vol down + power button + home button the download mode appears as a "Teal blue" screen but theres no text like downloading etc...

But odin confirms its in download mode (com ports) and im able to flash the below firmwares from this site...

Im getting the below error mostly,

1.PNG

sometimes the odin is stuck at hidden.img as below

2.PNG

I believe the pit file is needed for partition but i cant find the exact pit file for specific firmware anywhere, Could someone kindly help me please?

Also the download mode doesnt start in phone immediately, i need to wait for 3-4 mins sometimes more than 7-8 mins for the blue screen to appear...something is corrupt in the phone but i want to fix it by any means with your help....

Last edited:

josephkarthic

Jul 26, 2013
Hi bro, any luck? did you find any solution??
You might not believe it but I have the same exact issue with my Note 5!
No bro, i tried every possible solution, the thing is my phone hardware buttons does nt respond to key presses and i only get blue screen with no text on it, i even tried to repartition with correct pitfile and nand erase and everything but the buttons doesn't respond so it's a hardware issue for me,

But if you have working phone and have that downloading message then you can just flash stock firmware alone from the below site

haloking

Dec 25, 2021
No bro, i tried every possible solution, the thing is my phone hardware buttons does nt respond to key presses and i only get blue screen with no text on it, i even tried to repartition with correct pitfile and nand erase and everything but the buttons doesn't respond so it's a hardware issue for me,

But if you have working phone and have that downloading message then you can just flash stock firmware alone from the below site

Bro I'm experiencing the same thing, screen stuck at blue screen, the buttons do not respond immediately, just like you mentioned sometimes I have to wait few minutes to get it to download mode and Odin always fails, I tried different types of firmware even TWRP all fails....