• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Note 7 recall update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

brentsalinas714

Dec 12, 2010
HTC glacier
So I'm sure you all know that the recall is official . If you are keeping note 7 like i am September 30 is the projected date when you will be able to trade it for the newer version. A side note maybe this explains why people are having poor battery life since the batteries were made by an outside source. Just curious as in who is keeping their note 7 and who is not. If you are not what are you gonna trade it in for ?

Sent from my SM-N930P using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:

raduque

Sep 17, 2007
Sept 30th is the deadline for returns/exchanges period. I spoke with a couple of different Verizon reps and apparently Verizon doesn't know when they are getting new devices.

guthrien

Feb 26, 2011
Yea I'd guess they have to wait and see how this whole supply chain is going to effectively launch a second time before telling us everything.

I'll be grabbing a new one, why not if you love the phone. Week or 2 less wear and tear. And if you didn't get black maybe there's a chance to remedy one more poor choice in your life.

Reactions: PsiPhiDan

Paintedblack

Nov 2, 2014
The in regards to battery life: I turn off syncing on apps that I don't use daily, and email addresses I rarely use. This seems to have helped my battery life tremendously.

PsiPhiDan

Oct 27, 2011
Plainfield
Yea I'd guess they have to wait and see how this whole supply chain is going to effectively launch a second time before telling us everything.

I'll be grabbing a new one, why not if you love the phone. Week or 2 less wear and tear. And if you didn't get black maybe there's a chance to remedy one more poor choice in your life.
Great closing line.

Sent from my SM-N930V using XDA-Developers mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.