• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Note 7 still desireable

Search This thread

sudermatt

Nov 26, 2003
thousand oaks
I was at a Christmas party over the weekend. The guy next to me pulled out a new S7. I asked him how he liked it. He said he's an Android guy...hates Apple. *fist bumps*.

"But I'm a Note Guy. I had the Note 1, 2, 3, 4...skipped the crappy 5. When I went to try to buy the 7 they told me I couldn't buy it. I really wanted that phone."

I smiled cooley. slowly pulled my N7 out of my pocket and laid it on the table. His eyes lit up "HOW?!?!"
I told him I pre-ordered it...described the fact that it's the best Android phone ever created...and still is by far.

We spent the next 30 minutes talking about how awesome the Note world is. It was fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bern612

jellyhead

Sep 3, 2010
I was at a Christmas party over the weekend. The guy next to me pulled out a new S7. I asked him how he liked it. He said he's an Android guy...hates Apple. *fist bumps*.

"But I'm a Note Guy. I had the Note 1, 2, 3, 4...skipped the crappy 5. When I went to try to buy the 7 they told me I couldn't buy it. I really wanted that phone."

I smiled cooley. slowly pulled my N7 out of my pocket and laid it on the table. His eyes lit up "HOW?!?!"
I told him I pre-ordered it...described the fact that it's the best Android phone ever created...and still is by far.

We spent the next 30 minutes talking about how awesome the Note world is. It was fun.

Jump ahead several months to a time when Android N is running on most new devices and apps are being updated to work with the updated OS. Now the N7 which is no longer being updated is having issues with updated apps not working properly. Even if the phone was a perfect device, it no longer will be without software updates.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.