Note 8 Venom Custom Samsung Themes And Overlayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor
I ran the command in ADB, import profiles and task and set up toggle . The toggle does seem to work and in natication center Tasker is saying no active profile . I check Tasker and all profile are on . Not sure what i’m Doing wrong as it’s the first time i’m using Tasker .
Did you click the dots top right corner and selected preferences then click on second search and pick toggle themes to be in that box like this.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180415-164730_Tasker.jpg
    Screenshot_20180415-164730_Tasker.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 1,162
  • Screenshot_20180415-164811_Tasker.jpg
    Screenshot_20180415-164811_Tasker.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 1,166
Reactions: jawonder

jawonder

Nov 29, 2010
Boynton Beach, FL
Press the no profile notification and turn it off by pressing that notification should get a button to turn off then try add unused toggle again.

Did that and also uninstall and reinstall Tasker and still no go . Could it be that the ADB command did not take ? . I didn’t get any error when i did the commands.

Edit : Hold up, this time when i reboot the profiles are gone . Will try again and see.

Last edited:

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor
Did that and also uninstall and reinstall Tasker and still no go . Could it be that the ADB command did not take ? . I didn’t get any error when i did the commands.
Hmm everything you shoulded me looks correct , only thing i don't see on your toggle is what mines has Toggle themes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180415-172804_Tasker.jpg
    Screenshot_20180415-172804_Tasker.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 371
  • Screenshot_20180415-172810_Tasker.jpg
    Screenshot_20180415-172810_Tasker.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 379

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor

Edit : Hold up, this time when i reboot the profiles are gone . Will try again and see.
And i assume your have BK Disabler activated already.

jawonder

Nov 29, 2010
Boynton Beach, FL
Hmm everything you shoulded me looks correct , only thing i don't see on your toggle is what mines has Toggle themes.

I don’t see Toggle themes in mine only Toggle .

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

And i assume your have BK Disabler activated already.

BK is active. There shouldn’t be anything disable manually in BK right ?.

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor
I don’t see Toggle themes in mine only Toggle .
Remember in preference you suppose to hit the second search icon then you get a menu and you select toggle themes then exit out of tasker and pull unset to your toggle with the ones you use then that unset should change on it's own to toggle themes like mines.

jawonder

Nov 29, 2010
Boynton Beach, FL
Remember in preference you suppose to hit the second search icon then you get a menu and you select toggle themes then exit out of tasker and pull unset to your toggle with the ones you use then that unset should change on it's own to toggle themes like mines.

Oh yeah, now it works . For some reason i had two unset, maybe because i uninstall and reinstall Tasker and did the whole thing over. I pull the second unset which i guess was ffrom my second setupo in Tasker and it now becomes toggle themes .

Thanks V will give it a go now, was using Root Toolkit before which was working but i had to disable Theme Store and Themes every time i reboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venom0642

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor
Oh yeah, now it works . For some reason i had two unset, maybe because i uninstall and reinstall Tasker and did the whole thing over. I pull the second unset which i guess was ffrom my second setupo in Tasker and it now becomes toggle themes .

Thanks V will give it a go now, was using Root Toolkit before which was working but i had to disable Theme Store and Themes every time i reboot.

Edit : It works but once i turn Themes Store off the toggle wont turn back on . If i want to turn on Themes Store again i have to uninstall Tasker and do the process all over again .
It's tricky just keep tapping tasker toggle takes sometimes 8 , 9 trys then turns theme store on after that can go to store then exit store you tap tasker toggle again turns store off.

G

GuestK0094

For me i find it hard to press the navbar keys sometimes with Half size so i modded it and made one that's slightly bigger than half

(preview) Slightly Bigger Than Half Navbar.apk
vy16nc6.jpg

Also made one that completely removes the navbar as i know some people want that too.
Navbar Remover.apk
(please note this removes your navbar completely, if you want it back uninstall the app android.TigerhoodsOverlays)

Just install either one and reboot (don't need any theme installed)

Thanks Tigerhoods!

Don't forget to remove all system overlays like this one before taking a system update!

Hi ! Thx for this useful apk. Remove the navbar and use SwipeNavigation is better than the navigation bar ! But now with Android Oreo, your apk do not work anymore :/ Do you think you can update it ? Thank you very much ! :)

wepa

Dec 14, 2016
Theme will only last a day then it will revert back to my old theme I froze both themes on bk and I clear data & cache

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor
Last edited:

galaxtnote2

Aug 8, 2015
For me i find it hard to press the navbar keys sometimes with Half size so i modded it and made one that's slightly bigger than half

(preview) Slightly Bigger Than Half Navbar.apk
vy16nc6.jpg

Also made one that completely removes the navbar as i know some people want that too.
Navbar Remover.apk
(please note this removes your navbar completely, if you want it back uninstall the app android.TigerhoodsOverlays)

Just install either one and reboot (don't need any theme installed)

Thanks Tigerhoods!

Don't forget to remove all system overlays like this one before taking a system update!

any update for oreo?

Reactions: DeXTeRrR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts