Note feels so much better without a case.

Search This thread

misterzeno

Jun 29, 2010
Houston, TX
Way too much bickering about this simple topic. Either you rock a case or you don't. No need to bash someone because they do something different from you. I swear XDA is mostly bitchfest of my way is better than yours.

What happened to just having a conversation like adults around here. The phone is Sexy without a case, and a case can save you if there is an accident.

Myst3ry

Jan 13, 2010
Santa Ana, CA
www.lopezfx.com
I'm rocking a thin bumper hybrid case at the moment.. (black bumper, but the back is frost clear and it's TPU i think?)

either way, I ALSO have clear full body protection from XtremeGuards... I love my things looking new :) except the darn chrome plastic arounf the edges is in not so great condition on mine....Also, I usually HATE using cases, if i do, i like it to be as minimal as possible.... they spend time on design, and it pays off, i don't like hiding it under a brisk of rubber and plastic haha

ANYWAY, got side tracked... I agree with the OP, my phone feels TONS better without a case on and i really like it... until i see the wear on the shiny edges.... I also agree about it being too slippery when naked, luckily with the full body i have on it, it adds a nice feeling grip to it.

xylene

May 17, 2008
Recently coming from a Gs2 I have to say its almost comical how slippery the Note 2 is. I recommend a clear tpu case with grip in the sides.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Kay Rich

Dec 3, 2010
I use body glove. But most of the time I'll keep my phone without the case on. I dropped it once or twice, so I'll be wearing the glove until the memory of it hitting the pavement fades.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

DelphinusMinor

Oct 4, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia

DelphinusMinor

Oct 4, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
That kickstand looks "kick-arse"!
I should try it for that low price...

It's totally worth it. =-}

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I use Six- Abundant case, feels like there is no case. Best ever.

Those looks sleek. How are they for grippage?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use a case when I am fapping only, the rubber on the outside helps keep a one handed grip on the phone to help prevent slipping into the toilet.
    Only a week when I first got it, it stays in an otterbox to keep it sexy for resale.
    Way too much bickering about this simple topic. Either you rock a case or you don't. No need to bash someone because they do something different from you. I swear XDA is mostly bitchfest of my way is better than yours.

What happened to just having a conversation like adults around here. The phone is Sexy without a case, and a case can save you if there is an accident.
    I keep all my phones in a case. I am not so egotistical to the point of being one of those guys or gals who says "treat it like a baby. " I mean really...

Karma is a you know what. It always catches up. Epsecially to the ego maniacs who think they are perfect.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Ego? Please tell me you're joking. I'm sorry, but I'm not rich. Treating a $700 item like a baby is a figure of speech. I don't literally cradle it in my arms and sing it lullabys, but I also don't drop my phone and at least always attempt to have something underneath my phone when placing it down. If there's nothing I can use, I gently place it down. I don't plop it onto my desk, and spin it around.

I wouldn't say I go to the extremes of literally thinking about the phone 24/7, but I also think about how I treat the phone when I'm using it.

Too slippery naked imo, gotta have a case on it
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone