Sorry - flash again and save log.
YES - remove all module - no bootloop !!! MANY THX !!!Np. But as I wrote above I'm pretty sure its one of your magisk modules. You could try to remove all module folders in /data/adb/modules ( safetynetfix, smali patcher or whatever else can cause bootloops on newer ROM base )
v2.5 ROM has latest magisk 22.0
ROM UPDATE !!!!!
2021/03/07 - v2.5-1
- Base N975F FUBD (OneUI3.1)
- NobodyKernel R v1.8.7-rc5 ( FUBD base )
- Magisk Stable 22.0
- added custom Settings
- debloated PrivateShare by default
- added debloat option Samsung Free in aroma ( MinusOnePage )
- fixed several bugs
- some more changes under the hood
I've read all the posts and sorry if I'm being stupid because it wasn't much clear for me, but; I'm coming from full stock, do I need to flash
modem andkernel or just the rom has everything in it already?
the modem is for people coming from Android 10, I haven't actually read everything after all[/edit]
Thx for your nice work, rom is soo underraded here on xda thats sad!!ROM UPDATE !!!!!
2021/04/10 - v2.6-1
- Base N975F FUCD (OneUI3.1) April 2021
- NobodyKernel R v1.8.8 ( FUCD base )
- Magisk Stable 22.1
- added build.prop Tweaks to Aroma
- Gdrive = Upload done
- OneDrive = Upload done
- Synology = Upload done
- if you want latest FUCD BL Modem, you have to download it from mods folder
- if you have issues to boot the ROM, force reboot with Power + Vol-
Type #download to get latest download link ( Support Group )