Note2 thoughts, Feeler Thread...

Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
For those who dont know me I dev with Team Slim, ROM is called Slim Bean, located here. Anyway I have tossing the idea of getting the note2 around in my head and bringing Slim Bean 4.2.1 to it as well ;) If your interested in Slim Bean on the note2 drop a post so I can get a feel for how many want to see Slim Bean on this device.

Last edited:

TechBSwift

Jul 14, 2010
What kind of question is that.... of course we want you to create a rom here. I use to run slim on my s3!! Amazing work

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
Well I had a similar thread for Slim Bean on d2usc. Got it up and running but interest just wasnt there, tester stopped replying and whatnot. The ROM was bug free to, as it was 4.2.1 version, IDK, some peoples kids I guess, lol.

sleevasteve

Mar 21, 2012
Hell yeah! Bug free is my main thing as well. Definitely need working a2dp Bluetooth and GPS, which seem to be some of the most common CM bugs.

Sent from my unlocked & underclocked Galaxy Note 2

Travisdroidx2

Sep 9, 2011
Bay Area California
This is a great device welcome all devs :) this device deserves the development. Unlocked bootloader thanks to adam and team! Great battery and awesome screen with major power under the hood. Why would you not want to dev on this beast :)

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
Hell yea would love to see that. The more choices the better. I remember on the S3 your ROM was pretty damn slim for a TW ROM and snappy as hell too :thumbup:

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
Its AOSP based not TW based

Sent from my Unlocked & Loaded Beast!

**** I forgot lol I remember now. I remember I tried out his ROM for a bit. I was thinking of someone else who made a slimmer TW ROM. Now that I look back at my S3 backups I remember. His ROMs were still really damn slim. The only ROM that was slimmer was Liquid but Slim still had lots of features while maintaining that slim package

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those who dont know me I dev with Team Slim, ROM is called Slim Bean, located here. Anyway I have tossing the idea of getting the note2 around in my head and bringing Slim Bean 4.2.1 to it as well ;) If your interested in Slim Bean on the note2 drop a post so I can get a feel for how many want to see Slim Bean on this device.
    Hell yea would love to see that. The more choices the better. I remember on the S3 your ROM was pretty damn slim for a TW ROM and snappy as hell too :thumbup:

Its AOSP based not TW based

Sent from my Unlocked & Loaded Beast!