[Note9 Apps Port v1.1][11/08/2018]

Search This thread

AlexisXDA

Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2014
Milan
After the Note8 and S9 Apps Port zip I'm here again to share same zip with Note9 Apps as someone asked!

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:
- Notes and PENUP App
- Live Drawing
- Bixby Home
- Keyboard
- Clock
- Calendar
- Messaging
- TouchWiz Home
- Edge Lightning
- Task Edge
- People Edge
- S Finder
- Smart Manager
- Gallery
- Photo Editor
- Weather
- Always ON Display
- Phone and Contacts
- Cloud
- Fonts and emoji's

HOW TO INSTALL?
MY ZIP HAS AN AROMA INSTALLER THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CHOOSE WHICH APPS YOU WANT!
Download the zip available by pressing link under this section
Go into recovery and press install, select zip downloaded and flash it
Reboot and enjoy
DON'T INSTALL RIGHT AFTER HAVE FLASHED A ROM, COMPLETE THE SETUP WIZARD AND THEN FLASH THIS ZIP!

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM NOTE9 FIXED IS FREE TO SEND THEM TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

CHANGELOG:
V1.0:
- Initial release

V1.1:
- Added Samsung Phone and Contacts
- Added Samsung Cloud
- Added Device choise (S8 or S8+)
- Added media/audio folder
- Removed Bixby Vision (gives fc)
- Fixed some apps fc

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=3700668719832238718

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT YOU CAN DONATE ME AT THIS ACCOUNT: [email protected] ;)

Last edited:

roberanh

Apr 9, 2018
Thanks for your hard work, Alexis! Report bug with Rubinversion20, delete it and it will be fine! Testing for more bugs will report asap

Last edited:

roberanh

Apr 9, 2018
Thanks for your hard work, Alexis! Report bug with Rubinversion20, delete it and it will be fine! Testing for more bugs will report asap.
Bixby Homes got error when trying to open it, also when we connect bixby by pressing bixby button.

Gửi từ SM-N950F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Calendar is being forced close.

Gửi từ SM-N950F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Last edited:

galaxyYtester

Mar 31, 2014
@AlexisXDA Sorry to interrupt.But There's Already A Thread Created Before You Did.Here--> https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8/themes/samsung-galaxy-note-9-apps-10-08-2018-t3827575

I think it's kinda rude to have duplicate threads.Isn't it?

This is a flashable .zip to automatically install the apps, your method requires the user to manually replace the APKs and set the correct permissions for each app and folder with a file explorer. I don't see how having different options for installation would be considered "rude", trying to hog all the views and replies to your thread huh?

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
After the Note8 and S9 Apps Port zip I'm here again to share same zip with Note9 Apps as someone asked!

- Notes and PENUP App
- Live Drawing
- Bixby Home and Vision
- Keyboard
- Clock
- Calendar
- Messaging
- TouchWiz Home
- Edge Lightning
- Task Edge
- People Edge
- S Finder
- Smart Manager
- Gallery
- Photo Editor
- Weather
- Always ON Display
- Fonts and emoji's

HOW TO INSTALL?
Reboot and enjoy
DON'T INSTALL RIGHT AFTER HAVE FLASHED A ROM, COMPLETE THE SETUP WIZARD AND THEN FLASH THIS ZIP!

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM NOTE9 FIXED IS FREE TO SEND THEM TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

CHANGELOG:
V1.0:
- Initial release

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=3700668719832237667

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT YOU CAN DONATE ME AT THIS ACCOUNT: [email protected] ;)
Can i try this on Alexis 5.6 rom?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- Notes and PENUP App
    - Live Drawing
    - Bixby Home
    - Keyboard
    - Clock
    - Calendar
    - Messaging
    - TouchWiz Home
    - Edge Lightning
    - Task Edge
    - People Edge
    - S Finder
    - Smart Manager
    - Gallery
    - Photo Editor
    - Weather
    - Always ON Display
    - Phone and Contacts
    - Cloud
    - Fonts and emoji's

HOW TO INSTALL?
    MY ZIP HAS AN AROMA INSTALLER THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CHOOSE WHICH APPS YOU WANT!
    Reboot and enjoy

DISCLAIMER

CHANGELOG:
    V1.0:
    - Initial release

V1.1:
    - Added Samsung Cloud
    - Fixed some apps fc

DOWNLOAD LINK:

V1.1:
    - Added Samsung Cloud
    - Fixed some apps fc

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    @AlexisXDA Sorry to interrupt.But There's Already A Thread Created Before You Did.Here--> https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8/themes/samsung-galaxy-note-9-apps-10-08-2018-t3827575

I think it's kinda rude to have duplicate threads.Isn't it?

This is a flashable .zip to automatically install the apps, your method requires the user to manually replace the APKs and set the correct permissions for each app and folder with a file explorer. I don't see how having different options for installation would be considered "rude", trying to hog all the views and replies to your thread huh?
    Thx a lot @AlexisXDA?
    Even apps are around Tele since early morning, still will trust reliable source, as always ?
    Ignore spammers - carry on ur development and ur way of thinking (even RULE 12 is the only one nowadays on this forum?)
    This thread has been cleaned I will look into this more later one when I have free time