Question Nothing Phone 1 Gallery app recommended?

Search This thread

Nyssa1104

Jul 9, 2010
Saint Denis
Hello all while I'm still waiting on my White NP1 device just wanted some recommendations for a Free/Paid gallery app.
I know this device uses Google Photos and I'm definitely not happy with them. (truth be known I only use Gmail, Google maps and Translate from the Google range of apps)

Normally I'm used to the gallery apps in Samsung, Honor or Huawei devices.
I don't what something the heavy on package size or system resources.
So any feedback is more than welcome thank you.

whatsek

Nov 5, 2009
I use Simple gallery pro, very happy with it. But you can't directly open your (other) gallery from the nothing camera app. That only seems to work with Google photo's. That's rely annoying (close the camera app, start the gallery app to share a picture...}

hemanth.k

Oct 17, 2016
Visakhapatnam
Nothing Phone 1
Currently there seems to be now ay the photos in the camera app get routed to whaterver gallery app exists.
So i had to re-enable gPhotos after disabling them. But there are many avilables ones, you can try SimpleGalleryPro, open fDroid, or just the internet to find one of your choice.
I use quickpic mod by WST

Nyssa1104

Jul 9, 2010
Saint Denis
Thanks to all for you input I already use some of the Simple apps and their gallery app did not get much positive feedback from my findings.
That's a bummber about the Gphoto app as I was going to disable or uninstall it hate use Gphoto.