Question Nothing Phone (1) Lag on 120hz.

Search This thread

itsDRiE

Dec 26, 2020
Yo noto lo que dices y se debe a que NOS hace algunas animaciones a 60Hz aunque actives la opción de forzar límite de frecuencia máxima ya que este ajuste en NOS solo permite que el teléfono se quede en 120hz cuando no lo tocas y si este no está activo, cuando no lo tocas baja a 60. Sin embargo las apps que por defecto vayan a 60, así como algunas animaciones del sistema, este ajuste no las va a forzar a 120.
It's true, it seems as if most development settings have no impact on the system. I hope they can fix it in the future...

Taylorsay

Nov 16, 2022
It's true, it seems as if most development settings have no impact on the system. I hope they can fix it in the future...
Best bit is when I asked them on their Twitter support. They said it was for battery saving and can't be disabled. When I recorded and sent a video of the frame rate locking and questioned them. They left me on "seen" and when I asked them if they have left me on "seen" they saw that and still didn't respond..

itsDRiE

Dec 26, 2020
Lo mejor es cuando les pregunté en su soporte de Twitter. Dijeron que era para ahorrar batería y que no se puede desactivar. Cuando grabé y envié un video del bloqueo de velocidad de fotogramas y los cuestioné. Me dejaron en "visto" y cuando les pregunté si me habían dejado en "visto" vieron eso y todavía no respondieron.
The truth is that those stutters in the opening and closing animations of apps are quite annoying... However, there are people who, when asked, say that it works super fluid for them. Many times it has led me to question whether it is my terminal...

luiwii

Jan 1, 2014
Valencia
I have noticed this using the Launcher nova, when opening the recent apps above all, but with the home launcher it does not happen to me

itsDRiE

Dec 26, 2020
Dude I have the same exact issue when I restart my phone the issue mostly goes away but it gets worse and worse over time until I restart the phone again.
I once updated to android 13 the problem completely disappeared. It was clear that it was Nothing OS A12 problem. The development in A13 is much more pampered and more complete, so if you haven't updated yet, I recommend you do it right now since it seems like a completely different phone in terms of fluidity and functionality.

Reactions: Sach3r

Sach3r

Jan 31, 2023
Nothing Phone 1
I once updated to android 13 the problem completely disappeared. It was clear that it was Nothing OS A12 problem. The development in A13 is much more pampered and more complete, so if you haven't updated yet, I recommend you do it right now since it seems like a completely different phone in terms of fluidity and functionality.
Thanks you for replying I will definitely try that tomorrow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dude I have the same exact issue when I restart my phone the issue mostly goes away but it gets worse and worse over time until I restart the phone again.
    ¿A qué te refieres con "uso agresivo de los Cotes"?

Para que quede claro, ¿su teléfono está retrasado fuera de la caja? Si no instala ninguna aplicación adicional, módulos magisk, etc.?

Porque no parece un problema generalizado y, para ser justos, nada se centra en el software y, en mi opinión, hace un muy buen trabajo.
    Sorry, I meant Cores. I am Spanish and my Gboard corrects my words into Spanish. On the other hand I have not installed third-party Apk's or magisk. In that case I will have to contact the technical service and tell them the error so they can help me. is what i wrote. It only happens to me with Nothing OS, the custom roms work smooth as butter but I don't want to lose the native camera or the Glyphs.